Chapter Two Training and unexpected feelings

Alatreon/(Y,N)

It was the morning I started to wake up I look over to my right and I still see Tiamat sleeping, I got up and stretched my body. I decided to walk outside and look around.

I started to get hungry so I started to look for food.

I wandered around the forest for a while until I found a pond.

I lowered my head start drinking the water, I start gulping down the water, I looked out and saw a fish swimming around. Using my control over water I manipulated the water around the fish and pulled it towards me.

I snatched the fish and drag it out of the water. It was pretty big hopefully it could hold me over until I figure out everything is going on.

Once I devoured the fish I start heading back to mine and tiamat cave. I stoped and I thought that she might be hungry when she wakes up so I grabbed another fish for her.

Once arriving back at the cave I looked over to see tiamat still asleep.
I decided it would be a bad idea to wake her up. So I walked over towords her and droped the fish close by her. And went back over to my side and I'm going back to sleep.

Two hours later tiamat pov

I start to stir awake I looked over to still see alatreon sleeping, I started to breathe in and caught the scent of fish caught my nose.

I look down to see a rather large fish close by me I look back at alatreon and started to wonder if it was him who brought me the fish.

I started to look at him more closely his rough blackish gray Jagged scales. His large two horns prostituting on his head his muscular body and large wings. I looked down at his tail it was rather large. I continued to look over the rest of the body. His body looks sharp and rigid like the slightest touch to cut into your flesh.

I had to admit he did look strong and rather handsome.

I shake the thought Aside as he was starting to wake up. He opened his eyes and I got to look at his two golden eyes.

He looked over at me I don't know why I felt small compared to him. When he stared into my eyes. I watched him yawn and stretch his body.

Tiamat: morning alatreon.

I just watched as he tilts his head to the side he looked confused. Though I couldn't blame him, after all the world he comes from he has never interact with any living organisms. .

Tiamat: you know you're supposed to say that back to me right.

Alatreon: oh okay well... good morning.

I had to admit it was rather funny just watching him trying to form the sentence it was amusing.

Tiamat: by the way why is there a fish here and why is it near me.

I watched him look at me then the fish then back to me.

Alatreon: I brought you back something just in case you were hungry. I saw some creatures out there doing the same thing so, I thought that's how you show gratitude. Or whatever it's called.

Well that's kind of nice of him.

Tiamat: well that was nice of you.

Once I started eating the fish I was done with it in a matter of seconds.

Alatreon: you still haven't told me everything about this world yet.

Tiamat: well are you sure you want to know?

Alatreon: yeah.

With a heavy sigh I get ready to tell him the history of this world.

Alatreon/(Y,N)