Chapter nine Wrath of a Dragon God

Before we get into this story I have a quick announcement to make. After finishing this story. Which trust me this is nowhere near done we're only on part one of four. But after this is done I want to know if you all would be interested in a story.

At would be somewhat like this one except you're in The Fairy Tail universe and your a monster hunter monster but you're...

Amatsu

I think this would be an interesting idea and wanted to know if you all would like it. Now on to the Fried Chicken destruction.

The arena NO POV

The devils (Y,N) and everyone that was here watched as a non complete form of issei balance breaker fought against riser.

They were surprisingly even. They kept trading blows to each other back to back.

And he was dealing significant damage to riser. But (Y,N) I knew it would end this easily.

The battle went on and they still kept clashing with each other but then something happened once he was about to deliver the final strike.

His balance breaker disappeared. 10 seconds later after he activated it.

Leaving him at the mercy of riser his body. Muscle fibers almost torn themselves to pieces.

And riser took this opportunity to Pummel him to the ground. Absolutely destroying him.

They were forced to take issei out of the fight. In order to keep him from dying.

With a cocky smirk riser faced (Y,N) clearly he thought he was Superior to him.

Riser: Riser has defeated the Red Dragon Emperor what can you low-life do. When Riser crushes you you will take your women and make them his.

And at that moment the underworld experience true FEAR.

A dense black Aura completely surrounded (Y,N) his Aura was so powerful that it was cracking the dimension that they were in.

Riser saw this and was bracing himself but. That doesn't mean he was not terrified!!

He was staring down a monster like nothing he's ever seen before!! He would learned that his arrogance and bragging. Would going to cost him and he would cost him dearly.

The Spectators that were watching this could feel his pressure. That is how intense it was he was in a completely different dimension and yet they could still fear his wrath and fury!!

With glowing Gold Dragon Eyes (Y,N) disappeared from sight only to reappear in front of riser with a murderous glint in his eyes.

With a smirk that could even make death quake in fear.