Chapter seven The battle of disappointment

(Y,N) POV

Today was the day that rias was to face off against riser to free her from her marriage.

The rating game was being broadcast from the student council office. So me ophis and Tiamat decided to see how our hard work paid off.

Once arriving we were greeted by sona her pregame and grayfia.

The three of us took her seat and waited to watch the rating game.

After some time the games came on rias team was in the ORC and riser was in the student council office.

After two teams got settled.

They started to discuss their strategies.

After a long discussions of multiple different plans they decided on one thing.

Rias and her pregame decided that taking the gymnasium would be the best course of action.

Because it was in the center of the map so whoever controlled that would be at a higher advantage.

She also wanted kiba to set up traps in the woods in order to not have a chance of the enemies attacking their weak spot.

She sent koneko and Issei to take over the gym. wow kiba defend they're based any Intruders in the woods.

The duo of koneko and Issei once they enter to the gym. Was confronted by 4 females. They were risers pregame. 1 Rook and 3 pawns.

So koneko and Issei did battle with them koneko taking the rook and Issei taking the pawns.

Issei used to kind of technique called dress break what it does is in the name. He destroyed there cloths.

I was Furious after this game I was going to beat him to a bloody pulp. If he doesn't get beaten into a bloody pulp beforehand.

Tiamat looked disgusted and so did I but something didn't seem right. Were did he learn that? His use of magic what I heard from ophis was around nothing. I guess I was more mystery I had to solve.

The fight ended with koneko beating the Rook then helping Issei deal with the week Pawns.

When they ran outside lightning struck the gymnasium blowing it up in to hell.

They looked up to see akeno flying in the skys with a sadistic smile. Retiring the one rook and four Pawns.

Well this was happening 3 of risers pregame we're sneaking in through the woods. Destroying the traps that they set up. Insulting them as they did their arrogance we're going to cost them and I already knew it.

They thought they saw rias
home base. And they ran to it only to find out it was an illusion.

Did those fools seriously think it would be that easy? Man their arrogance would definitely going to cost them at this point.

They looked shocked and started to look around only for. Them to turn around after hearing kiba's voice.

They realize they just fell into a trap. And now they were trapped with Kiba I now he definitely improved after his training so he should make quick work of them.

One of them says some arrogant ass s*** like you think you can take on the three of us at once. Seriously have they never heard the phrase of never underestimate your opponent.

To which kiba except their Challenge and gets into fighting stance.

The screen then cuts to koneko and Issei talking about Kiba.

The fools do related there in a battlefield right? They could be attacked at any moment.

After some conversations and a threat to only be hit by koneko the start to go to their next objective.