Part Three Chapter one the invitation to the underworld

No POV

It's been about two weeks since the meeting between the three factions and the tried sneak attack of the chaos brigade and many things happens up to this point.

After the meeting Issei asked Michael to allow Asia and Zenovia to pray to God.

And apparently during this time Rias and sona we're invited to something called a young's devil gathering.

They were also going to have a rating game against a devil named Diodora Astaroth.

(Look at the f****** piece of this s*** I swear to f****** God if he was real I would kill him

(Look at the f****** piece of this s*** I swear to f****** God if he was real I would kill him. 50 BMG right through the f****** head)

When (Y,N) first encountered him he could tell that there's something off about him. You kept trying to flirting with Asia and all that. He might look innocent but there was something off about him that (Y,N) didn't like.

So for this summer break and with a rating game coming around the corner rias decided that they would train make themselves stronger.

And they better hope to God they get better than they were last time or they're going to do what a very pissed off black dragon.

With (Y,N)

Currently (Y,N) was in his house with his three maids in a special guest, Gabriel as in Gabriel the Seraph. Apparently after the meeting she was super eager to meet (Y,N). Apparently she wanted to know who was the person who made the three factions come to peace.

 Apparently she wanted to know who was the person who made the three factions come to peace

(Not my picture and that's Gabriel)

And she was a AirHead and probably one of the purest beings he's ever met in his life. Also very powerful from what he could sense from her aura.

As he and everyone were just chillaxing at the house but they heared a knock on the door.

(Cuz these always go well)

Anyway (Y,N) walk to the door and opened it in order to meet azazel.

Azazel: Hello (Y,N) I hope I'm not interrupting.