part 2 chapter Two Battle of the school

So alot happened between the time of when the members of the church revealed themselves. And to up till now so we're to begin.

To start after the duel (Y,N) Tiamat and ophis were enjoying a peaceful night.

Well this was happening kiba ran into a stray priest named freed sellzen. A f****** psychopath in the form of a priest.

 A f****** psychopath in the form of a priest

(Not my picture)

He injoys killing a little too much. But Kiba ran into him while walking back to his home. And was forced to do battle.

But freed had the upper hand. With the Excalibur that he stole he put kiba at a far greater disadvantage. One cut from his sword would be enough to cause Kiba immense amount of pain. And it honestly could lead to his death.

The two engaged in combat with each other and as the fight progressed Kiba could realize that he was losing ground. The priests who has had lots of experience with this combined with the fact he has an Excalibur and one that approved his speed as well.

Is Excalibur made him able to fight at high speeds putting him faster than Kiba. Keeper tried many times to counter-attack but due to the speed difference. He could barely Linda hit on him while the priest was able to land multiple hits on him.

The flight included with Kiba who was now bleeding pretty badly. As the priest was called away by his boss.

Fast forward a day and rias has decided to stay out of the way of the to church members when the other members protested she stated that it was their job not theirs.

And also apparently she ordered her service not to look for kiba family my ass.

But later Issei koneko decided that they wanted to destroy the Excaliburs and also try and find Kiba. But they will need more Hands-On job koneko wanted to contact (Y,N).

But Issei was against it he wouldn't say this out loud but he honestly hates the guy. He saw he came from a high ground he put himself on but the fact was he was just lying to himself to try and cover up the fact that he's worthless.

So they decided to get help elsewhere they got saji who was against it from the start. But the two didn't give him much of an option so he was forced to join.

The three started to go around the town to find freed and hopefully more Rogue priest.

But they had absolutely zero luck in finding anything that could help. But they did find xenovia and irina. On the side of the road begging for money.

The three could only sweat drop at see the two. So the three of them invited the to of them to lunch.

After a long discussion the two groups decided to join forces in order to destroy the Excalibur.

Along with that they also found Kiba and the two Precinct let him in on the secret one of the church's darkest secrets that apparently a man named
valper galilei was responsible for kiba's horrible pass.