Part Three Chapter Four the apocalypse part 1

Three days after the incident with Loki

Still in the underworld was (Y,N) was still waiting for the rating game between rias and Diodora.

But there was something about Diodora that had (Y,N) suspicious of him. But what's confused him the most was when Azazel and Odin asked (Y,N) if they could help them in the upcoming rating game.

when he asked them why they responded with they think that this might be due to the old Satan's. They might be trying to attack during the rating game so they were asked by sirzechs if they could help him out.

(Y,N) agreed with because he was still suspicious of Diodora ever since they had their first encounter.

The only thing they had to do was wait for the rating game to start it would only be about a couple hours now before it started.

During this time (Y,N) was trying to calm down mew, he was hyper and she was very worried. She didn't like when she had to leave her all alone but he couldn't take her with him.

so during those times you spend trying to calm her down she kept lacking onto him telling him not to go.

(Y,N): It's going to be ok mew nothing is going to happen to me I promise I'll return.

Mew: you better.

As he has the little heart to heart (Y,N) heard the flaping of wings behind him he turned and was greeted with the site of azazel.

Azazel: not like this is totally adorable but we have a job to do.

(Y,N): yes I know let's go.

So the two took off towards the area, leaving mew there by herself.

she watched where they were going before she get up on her legs and ran towards them as fast as she could.

Despite her age she was very quick, though she did have a hard time keeping up with the two she was able to at least pinpoint them and go in their direction.

Mew thoughts: I'm not going to lose another member of my family, I'll be there when this is done big brother.

and with that she sped on towards the two as fast as she could.

With (Y,N)

When (Y,N) arrived with azazel they both saw odin standing there waiting for the two of them to arrive.

When they finally got here odin faced (Y,N).

Odin: I haven't properly introduced myself I am Odin the chief god of the Norse.

(Y,N): the names (Y,N) the black dragon a pleasure to meet you Chief god. But you're not what I expected honestly you're more like issei.

Odin: ah yes another member of the people who admire the women body yes we do get along quite well.

(Y,N): of course you would you're both  perverts.

Odin just let out a laugh.

Odin: you know you're not like the rumors say you are some say you're cold and heartless beast. but I think I can't give them the benefit of the doubt after what you did to Loki.

(Y,N): yes that bastard of a god needed to be put in his place and I was just a person to do it.

Azazel: all right now that the introductions are out of the way let's-

he couldn't finish his sentence as a multiple magic circles appeared an old Satan troops started to flood out of them. There was over 10,000 soldiers all scattered around the large area.