Part Two Chapter 7 heavenly dragon beat down

No Pov

Right after (Y,N) countdown reach zero most of the individuals in the room were Frozen in Time.

The only ones that were not affected were issei, sirzechs, azazel, Michael, (Y,N), tiamat, ophis, safi and vali.

Issei: what happened what what's wrong with everyone. And why aren't we Frozen.

Vali: the only people in this room that were not frozen or people that were stronger than what's happening. And I'm guessing the only reason why you're not frozen is because your dragon protected you.

Sirzechs: This was probably due to Gasper in his sacred gear.

Rias: WHAT!!

Issei: Then we need to help him

Right after said that multiple magic circles appeared outside the meeting room. They looked out the window and so multiple cloaked figures floating in the air.

Azazel: it looks like we have rogue wizards.

This apparently made serafall upset.

Serafall: I am the only one true magic magician!! Who dare they.

Azazel looked over at a extremely looking bored vali and had a idea.

Azazel: Vali how about you have a swing at the mages.

Vali just sigh before activating the balance breaker flying off and dealing with the wizard.

Back inside the room many of the leaders were trying to figure out what was going on.

Michael: it was appeared that this is an enemy attack. But from who?

(Y,N): my guess is the chaos brigade

Sirzechs: chaos brigade?

(Y,N): I'll give you the rundown later but for now we have a problem. They're probably holding Gasper against his will and using somehow took control of his sacred gear and there forcing him to do this. From the lack of control I solve his sacred gear I would guess that if this problem was not taken care of quickly he will die.

Rias: Brother we have to go save Gasper. He's one of my servants and when I stand by and let someone take him from me.

Sirzechs: And how do you plan on doing that.

Rias: By using Castling to move me to his position.

Sirzechs: I can lend you my power to send at least two more people with you.

Issei: then I'll go with her.

Sirzechs: very well are you ready.

Rias: Yes

Sirzechs: I wish you luck.

Before they went away azazel gave issei two silver rings that would help Gasper control his powers. As well work as a sacrifice for issei to enter his balance breaker.

With that Ria's and issei teleported away. Right in time for an orange magic circle to appear above the meeting room.

Out of the orange magic circle came a very powerful female devil.