Chapter 35|| Mine

Hi guys!  I think Im still alive😭😭 Im sorry for my hiatus. But Im trying to finish this story for those who still reads my fanfic😭 Thank you so much and I hope you like this chapter!!

----

Lee Daehyun's POV

The whole lunch was quite bothering.  The whole time I can hear Mei laughing everytime Jaemin is saying though it isn't funny or worth to laugh at. Sicheng kept me me accompanied as he kept talking to me.

Eunha kept glaring at Mei while looking at her disgusted making Hyeji and I laugh at her.

I kept dodging Jaemin's stare as Sicheng and I continued our conversation.

"Chenle baby,  who are you coming with at the ball? " I heard Chenle's Mother asked making Chenle groan.  "Mom,  stop calling me a baby.  I haven't thought about it anyways" Chenle said.

"Why not?  The ball is like a few days,  dear" His Mother said confused. "Why not take Daehyun here? " I heard my name being called as I look up a little taken a back why me.

All eyes on me as soon as my name got called.  "Can't take her" Chenle smirks making me confuse.

"Why can't you?  Daehyun is so pretty and so nice.  She has good manners" I smiled at her Mother's compliment making my brother snorted at it as I gave him a glare.

Mrs. Zhong,  I'm sorry but if ever Chenle agreed. I have to disagree.

"She already has a date" Chenle said making the others looked at me confused.  Jaemin's stare is the only I can feel burning in me. "Really? Who? " My brother asked confused.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out" I remarked making him looked at me with narrow look as the others chuckles except Mei and Jaemin.

After we finished eating, we all stood up and decided to go to an amusement park near the place. It's just walking distance. 

We went to the parking lot to say goodbye to Chenle's parents. As soon as their car sped off, Sicheng nudge me catching my attention as I looked at him confused.

"I'll see you around" He said making me more confused.  "Aren't you coming? " I asked.

"I can't. I have unfinished business " He said as we walked together to his car. 

He opens his car but before he comes in, I stopped him. "Sicheng" I called out as he looked at me curious. "Thank you for choosing me over her" I smiled referring to Mei since Mei was the reason of our first break up.

"I'll always choose you over her.  You are so much better than her, trust me. " He grins as I put my arms around his neck hugging him genuinely happy about it, my toes tip toeing his height.

He was taken a back at first but wrapped his arms around my waist hugging back.  "Ask him out" He whispered making me pull away confused.

"What? " I asked.

"If Jaemin isn't even doing anything to win you then atleast try asking him out" Sicheng said.  "Plus didn't you asked me out first? " He grins making me blush embarrassed.

"Oh shut up! You are being too slow" I exclaimed as he laughs at me.

He went in his car as he rolled his window down. "Goodluck" He grins as he sped off as I was waving goodbye to him

I turn around to see Jeno Oppa finishing his cigarette looking at me amused with a smirk.

"I'll keep Mei accompany for you to do your work" Jeno Oppa teased making me taken a back embarrassed.