Chapter 31||NJM

Lee Daehyun's POV

After eating my ramen, I came back to my room thinking who'll I come with.

My idiot of a brother barged in to my room without knocking. I groan sitting up as I looked at him annoyed. "Again, the knocking???"I gritted my teeth.

"Pack your stuff we're leaving at night" He grinned completely ignoring my annoyance.

"Does Eomma even allowed us?" I asked out of a sudden. "Since when did you care about permission?" He asked teasing me. "Of course she knew. Chenle is her favorite in case you don't know"

Eomma's favorite is Chenle? Thought It'll be Jisung since Jisung seems to enjoy my Mother's cookies.

I stood up giving him a straight look causing him to looked at me confused.

I gave him fake smile, "I'll pack tomorrow morning. Learn to knock" I said pushing him out of my room.

Before I even close the door he stopped me from closing the door by putting a hand on the door stopping it. I looked at him confused as he looked at me with serious face.

"If you don't have a date you can come with me. I can cancel my date with Hyeji" He said making me look at him in disbelief.

"Are you insane?? Don't cancel your date with Hyeji plus if I really don't have a date then I shall do anything to survive the night" I sighed as his eyebrows furrow. "Oh come on, should I get Renjun to be your date then" He said making me looked at him in disbelief.

"I'll be fine. See you whenever" I closed the door.

I let myself fall to my bed and let myself fell asleep.

*****

I woke with loud voices around me, one with very high pitched voice and one that is currently trying to shut the voice of the other. I groan thinking it was all a dream.

"Daehyun, wake up" I heard my name, I groan. My eyes quickly wide open and sat up to see Hyeji and Eunha standing there with smile plastered on their face..

I quickly fix my hair, "Oh come on, we don't mind this" Eunha chuckled as she sat down on my bed.

"Did my brother let you in?" I asked, "No, your Mom did" Hyeji said as I nod.

I stood up walking to my bathroom to wash up as I felt them follow hearing their footsteps then started washing up.

As I finished washing up grabbing a towel to dry my face.

My brother would be happy to see Hyeji here

They both stood there as I started fixing my bedroom.

"Have you packed?" Hyeji asked as I shake my head.

I see Eunha looking around my room as she grabbed my luggage putting it on my bed and opening it revealing a lot of clothes still there. "Woops, I haven't finish unpacking" I said.

What they did actually in my room, they look around and helped me pack not forgetting the dress that Eunha bought for me.

We went down to see if there is food in the kitchen revealing my brother and Jeno Oppa sitting there having cereal. When my brother saw Hyeji his eyes lit up and smiled, "Hi Hyeji" He said which made me snorted. They both looked at me with a small glare as I looked at them apologetically.

"I'm hungry" I exclaimed walking towards them grabbing my brother's spoon taking a spoon of his cereal as he ignored me taking back his spoon. "Well, don't. We're going to buy things after this" My brother grunted pushing his food away from me.