Chapter 7 || Little girls can punch

Another updattee!!!

BCS ITS LEE DONGHYUCK DAY TOOOMMM WOOHOOOO

~~~

Lee Daehyun

After lunch, I came back to my classroom with my brother taking me to the classroom. Following his friends that is my classmate from behind us. They first went in before I look back to Donghyuck Oppa,

"Oppa, you don't need to come here every after lunch" I sighed.

"Not until, I'm used to no one bothering you," He said as he turned around heading to his classroom. I sighed coming into the classroom while some other students looking at me and whispering.

I ignore them and headed to where I'm sitting. Jisung turn to look at me, "Where were you? You never came back" Jisung asked, as Chenle looked back at us, also curious.

"I was in the bathroom? " I answered but more like I'm asking about it. "What? That long? " Chenle asked.

"I saw my Donghyuck Oppa outside and followed" I sigh, "Outside? " Jisung asked but then nods as if he knows something.

"You know about that? Don't you? " I asked staring at him making Jisung back away a little, stuttering to say something. "Uh well, we all go there when we're bored or we came to have a talk," Jisung said, sighing in relief.

"A talk? " I asked curiously, "You really are nosy" Chenle chuckled making me glare at him. "It's not my fault that I get curiously that easily," I said in my defense.

I saw Jaemin chuckling at how Chenle called me nosy. I silently glare at him as I see him glance at me.

"Besides, I wouldn't have said anything about it but someone made me get caught" I added, glaring at someone that made me caught. Jisung and Chenle followed my stare to someone as Jaemin looked at us with a smirk on his face.

"You were eavesdropping, " Jaemin said, "And you're brother is happy that you got caught" He added.

"But I was about to leave" I complained, sighing in annoyance. "I thought you're brother hates it when you're near with boys? " Jisung asked confused.

"He does?" I asked slightly surprised, "I mean, earlier when you were with Doyoung sunbaenim and the others. Your brother wanted to pull you away from them but Renjun Hyung stopped him" Jisung explained. "He's just overprotective brother as he is" I smiled as he nods

•••

School finally ends and I was walking through the students in the hallway. I stop by at my locker to put some of my stuff. I locked my locker turning around meeting a girl in front of me. She smiled at me, "Hi" She greeted me. I gave her a confused look, "Hi? " I halfly greeted back.

"I'm Son Yuna, You must be Lee Daehyun" She introduced herself, "Yeah I am. How can I help you?" I asked her in a little fake friendly tone. "I'm Jisung's girlfriend. I suggest you get away from him" She said in almost a threatening tone.

The cliche

"Hmm, sure. Whatever" I chuckled walking away from her. "I'm warning you, Daehyun," She said my name in a stern tone literally threatening me. I sighed and I started walking my way to the parking lot.

My phone started ringing in my pocket, I quickly took it and saw it was my brother calling me.

"Oppa? " I answered