Chapter 32||Dejavu

HAPPY 2K READS!!!!! THANK UUU!!!

its been months since i last updated, sorry for the slow update. Huhu

-----

Lee Daehyun's POV

We all went to each homes, Jaemin took me home, my brother took Hyeji home, and Jisung took Eunha home.

All boys decided to meet up in Chenle's house to fix everything taking the boxes of food in Chenle's house.

Heard we were taking a bus to the airport and a private plane to china, just how rich Chenle is?

I took a long nap since there's like 6 more hours to spare since we are leaving at 8pm.

I woke up after 4 hours of sleep making myself ready by taking a long shower. I wore my black turtleneck crop top and ripped jeans taking my jean jacket in my closet with my black boots. I put on a little make up since I want to look presentable. I dry my hair with my blow dryer letting it down after brushing it.

I heard my name being called downstairs, a few voices calling with some familiar voices. I recognized my brother's voice and Eunha's squealing downstairs.

"Coming" I shouted back.

As soon as I opened the door Jaemin pops up in front of me making me jumps surprised. "Jaemin, you scared me" I sighed taking my leather backpack and my luggage.

I glance at Jaemin wearing his normal black shirt and jeans with his infamous leather jacket, again he looks fine.

"I assume you need help carrying that" He said gesturing on my luggage. I nod as he took it from my hands as he went down first.

I saw my Mother standing on the living room waiting for us. I quickly gave her a hug, "Be careful there, Daehyun. I'm not losing you again" My mother whispered on my ear.

"It's just a few days, Eomma. I'll be back, I promise" I whispered back as she lets go of the hug.

She glance at Jaemin and me with a teasing look, "Take care of her, Jaemin. I'll trust you on this. I know Donghyuckie will have an accompany" My mother smirked gesturing about Hyeji.

Jaemin nods as we went outside seeing a bus parked in front of the house. Jaemin and I went to see them all there waiting for us.

There was only two seats available since almost seats are occupied to our boxes and stuffs. Jaemin and I sat together as Jaemin lets me sat beside the window with Donghyuck Oppa and Hyeji sat beside us and Jeno Oppa with Renjun Oppa sat behind us.

I glance at behind to see Jeno Oppa with his teasing look on his face making me roll my eyes at him as I look away.

I notice there was a few men with us wearing black, I nudge Jaemin, "Who are they?" I asked. "Bodyguards. Chenle's parents are very protective of their only son" Jaemin said as I nod in understanding.

I'm not an only child but I have a brother who is more protective and strict than our parents.

After half an hour we arrived the airport as we all went down. I walk beside the girls as all our things our being carried by Chenle's bodyguard.

As we were walking inside, me and the girls left behind the boys as we were only following them. We've noticed that they stopped on walking as I looked in front of them to see on why they'd stopped.

I see Chenle speaking to a guy, we walk more near to them to see who they're talking to.

My eyes raise as I see Sicheng talking to Chenle with a smile, he noticed me as he smiles at me. "Annyeong, Daehyun. You look good" I smiled back to him waving at him. I noticed it wasn't only him there.