Chapter 16 || Strawberry

Lee Daehyun

"Let's go? "

"What? "

"You said I want to hang out with you" He stated then standing up while I give him a confused look.  "I was joking" I say.

"My treat" He stated making me stood up, "Let's go" He chuckled at my reaction as we walked down the bench together.  We started walking out to the hallway,  Jaemin opening the door then him following behind me.

The hallway was quiet, there was no student student walking around, it was only me and him. I felt flustered when I turn to look at him,  his 5'10 height standing beside my 5'4 height.  He always remains his composure when ever there is tension in the air.  His long brown hair pushed back a little. My eyes diverted to his a little dry lips, his lips are better than any boys that I have seen. I look over to his brown doe eyes, my heart started pounding when he glance at me making me blush and looked away embarrassed.

I didn't missed the chance to see him smirk before I heard him chuckle when I looked away.

We arrived at the entrance of the school,  no security guard was there. I just realized that I was still following Jaemin the whole time without knowing where were going.  "Jaemin ah,  Where are we going? " I asked out of curiosity, "Just follow me" His eyes look over to me then back to where were going. I look in front to see were walking towards somw street.

"Yah!  You aren't taking me to the Sunbaenims, are you?  My brother's gonna kill you" I said moving away a little to him making him look at me weirdly.  "You kept saying things" He chuckles as I stopped on my tracks to glare at him. I noticed that he wasn't looking back at me but instead he kept on walking.  I quickly started to walk following him

He finally stop on his tracks making me stop.  I look around realizing that it was where I bought food when I followed my Brother that night.  "What are we doing here? " I asked curiously. "To eat" He says, "What do you want? " My eyes lit up when he asked me what I want.  "You're serious? " I asked smiling at him as he nods.

I look around the area, finding what to eat when I see something familiar. It's a waffles with ice cream, I look up to Jaemin to see him looking at me waiting when I pointed at the stand and then he looked at it. He started walking to it as I follow him behind. "Strawberry ice cream" I whispered at Jaemin with a smile. 

"Excuse me, One please, Strawberry" Jaemin said as the old man nodded. I watch the old man makes thw waffles,  making me mouth water when I smell the waffles cooking. He started putting in the ice cream then putting it on a paper container.  Jaemin took out his wallet, paying the guy with his cash. Jaemin took the waffles before I patiently wait for him to put back his wallet before his eyes look at me.  He handed me the food while I gladly took it. 

"Your girlfriend is cute" The old man chuckled looking at me with a fatherly look. My eyes widen as I look over to Jaemin looked taken a back as well but he was smirking. "Uh,  Not his girlfriend but thank you" I smiled at him before taking a bite to the waffles. I look at the old man,  "This is good" I complimented the food, seriously it really is good. The old man chuckled, "I hope I see you more here" The old man chuckled before Jaemin and I started walking away.

I started following Jaemin while eating my food.  "Can you finish that? " He asked looking at me as we stopped in a stand, "Yes" I nod. He bought two Gamja Hot dog.  "Can you finish that? " I asked as he nods. 
"I'm tired" I was almost half way on my food but we kept on walking around.  "We're almost there" He mumbles taking a bite on his hot dog. Jaemin stops,  I look up to see were in a playground where I ate before.  I started walking to where I sit before, at the bottom of the slide.  Jaemin follows me sitting beside me.