Chapter 4 || Class 10-B

Don't forget to read 'MUST READ' chapter first

~~~

Lee Daehyun

I looked at myself in front of the mirror. Our school uniform consists of a gray plaid skirt and white buttoned-up dress shirt with a necktie. I put on my sneakers that have a little stain in front because of the incident yesterday. I took my phone and put it in my pocket then slinging my backpack on my right arm. I closed the door behind me when I went out then headed downstairs seeing my mother preparing toasted bread for breakfast. Following Donghyuck oppa behind me wearing his uniform. A dress shirt than a gray school jacket uniform and black pants. We both sat down to eat breakfast. "Eomma, are you taking us to school?" I asked swallowing a part of the toast.

"Didn't Donghyuck already tell you that he's bringing you and back to school?" My Mom looked at Donghyuck oppa to me.

"I forgot, oops," He said finishing his toast as I follow him finishing my toast then drinking my water. "Can I take the bus instead?" I asked looking to my mother as she gave me sympathetic smile. "Oh, honey, as much as I hate Donghyuckie riding you to school with his motorcycle but I will feel more rest assured when you're with him than going to a bus alone," My mom said as she gave me a warm smile and only leading me to nod as Donghyuck smirks by my defeat.

"You should go," My mom said as I waved her goodbye by hugging her. My brother and I walked out of the house to his motorcycle. I sigh when we reached his motorcycle. "Calm down, Daehyun. You have a helmet" He tries to make me forget my worries. "That doesn't make all things better" I exclaimed as I put on the helmet.

"Well, since you've ridden with this before, I'll be faster than before" He lets me know then ride his motorcycle. "Oppa, Do you want to die?" I glared at him as I went to his back wrapping my arms around his waist and he chuckled at my actions when I tighten my arms around him.

He actually did what he said, he went faster and my inside was going to burst from screaming inside and all my brother did was laugh at me and tells me to calm down. We arrived at the school's parking lot safe. I quickly went down on his motorcycle and removing the helmet on my head then slamming it onto his chest as he slightly got hurt by it. He laughed as I fixed my hair.

"Yah! Oppa! That wasn't funny. " I exclaimed to him.

"Well, you should get used to it. You'll be riding with me everyday" He says, "Oh, don't be late or else I'll leave you here alone" He threatens as I nod then glared at him.

Seoul University

People were looking at our way soon as we started walking together heading inside the campus. We both decided to go to our lockers first before heading to our classroom. His locker was a few lockers away from mine. As soon as Donghyuck Oppa finishes putting some stuff in his locker he quickly went to me again. I place some of my unneeded notebooks in my locker. I closed my locker then turning around face to face with my brother. He looks at me confused as I stare at him.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" I asked him and he shrug, "No idea"

"Doesn't seem like it" I say looking straight into his eyes. "Can you stop being nosy? First the talk between Eomma and Appa. Second, about the incident yesterday and now this" He complained, frustrated by it.

"Then stop hiding things from me" I complained back to him, also frustrated by it. We both are fighting by giving each other glares then suddenly a voice both snap us both from our glaring stares. "What's this? Sibling fight? It's too early for that" We both look who's the owner of the voice and it was Renjun Oppa.