Chapter 3 || Coffee incident

Don't forget to read the 'MUST READ' chapter first.

This is what Donghyuck is wearing hekhok

~~~

Lee Daehyun

It's been a few days since I came here in Seoul. Tomorrow's already the first day of class yet I haven't bought stuff for school. I thought of going to the mall to buy school supplies this afternoon. I just woke up, it's already 11:30 am. It's almost noon, I went into the bathroom to take a bath. After a few minutes of taking bath, I dried my body with a towel and putting on clothes

I put on an oversized and shorts, not putting my shirt in tuck in. I put on a little makeup to my bare face then I put on my white sneakers and took my backpack with my phone and wallet. Actually, my wallet does not have cash in it, just cards. I went downstairs to meet my brother and mother eating. "Daehyun ah, Have seat." My mother said as I nod.

I sat down as I took a bowl of rice and beef on my plate. "Why are you all dressed up? " Donghyuck oppa asked. "I haven't bought some school supplies yet. " I say
"Donghyuck ah. You should come with her, you haven't bought yours as well" My mom slightly scolded him for not buying school supplies. "Fine" He sighed in response.

I went outside waiting for Donghyuck oppa to change in his clothes. He went out in his black shirt and jeans with a leather jacket. "Are we taking the bus? " I asked as he looked at me and chuckled and continued walking towards the garage. I followed him and spotted him already sitting on his Motorcycle. "No way" I exclaimed.

It's been two years since I rode a motorcycle, I felt myself tearing up. It was only me and my Father knows about this. I told him not to tell Eomma because I know for sure she'll be so worried and wants me to come back. It's not that I didn't want to go to my Mother, it was just the time that I haven't accepted that they got divorced.

Being reckless was the only thing in my mind.

"Come on, Oppa, I don't want to die," I say backing away from him. My heart beating so fast, I was a little shaking but never really showing it to him. I've had to do this or else he'll see if something's wrong.

"You aren't dying. I have an extra helmet. Come on" he sighs as I walk slowly to him and lifting my leg to the other side as I put on the helmet. "If I die, I'll tell mom you did it" I tried to threaten him.

"You're already dead, how can you tell her that? " He snorted and I slightly slap his back as I wrap my arms around his waist. He started his motorcycle and I was literally screaming inside. Memories flashing back in my head. I closed my eyes, placing my head on his back. I felt Donghyuck oppa chuckled by the sudden vibrate of his body. The motorcycle stop and I open my eyes slowly seeing that were already in the parking lot of the mall.

"You drive fast" I exclaimed getting off his motorcycle removing the helmet while fixing my hair. Looking away from him, I wipe off the small tears that left my eyes.

"Fast? That was slow. I went slow because you're with me or else Eomma will kill me if she finds out" He chuckles as we started walking in the mall.

" Oppa" I called out to him as we started walking around the mall finding the school supplies. He looks at me curiously, "Do you think I'll be okay at school? " I asked a little worried.

"I think you will. And if you aren't, I got some people in your year to take care of you" He says assuring me. "People? Do you mean your friends? " I asked, "Yeah. You can call them that"

"I trust you on this, Oppa. " I sighed as we arrived at the school supplies. " I'll go that way," I say as he nods. I first went to the notebook stalls. I took a notebook that has a good cover taking a few notebooks with me.

I was heading towards the stall where bullpens are. I was about to turn left when something spills all over my shirt. I froze on my spot when I realized that half of my shirt is covered in coffee. I look up to see who it was.

It was a guy

He gave me a calm look and then sighed as he lets go of the cup of coffee that he was holding letting the coffee spills on my white sneakers. I jump away and glared at him. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at him and he didn't seem bothered as he wipes his hands with a handkerchief. "You're lucky that it's your hands that only has coffee on it. " I exclaimed, "A simple sorry would be fine" I rolled my eyes, frowning.

"It wasn't my fault" His voice was deep and he surely is calm. He turned around and walked away when I was about to run to follow him but my brother called me out.

I sigh and looking back to him, "Daehyun ah, What happened? I heard you yell" He says exhausted from the running, I guess. " A guy spilled coffee on me and didn't say sorry," I exclaimed annoyed trying to wipe it down. "Why is this coffee so dark? It seems like 4 shots of espresso with no water" I sighed, smelling it.

[A/N: get it? Let's just pretend you can actually say how much espresso shot in your coffee. Or it can be? Dunno. ]

I do love coffee but damn I hate it when it's on my shirt

My Brother looks deep in his thoughts, I gave him a look before clasping my hands hard to snap him from his thought. "Oppa, Are you okay?" I asked a little worried. "Yeah, let's finish buying, I have an extra shirt in my bag," He says gesturing on the bag slung in his arms. I nod and took some random ballpen and we went to the paying station thingy.

I ended up paying for our stuff and Donghyuck oppa will pay for our food later on. We went to a public restroom so I can change. He handed me a black shirt and I went in.

I went in the first cubicle, took wet wipes in my bag, and wipe the sticky part from the coffee stain as I remove my stained shirt and putting on my brother's shirt. His shirt was a little bigger than my oversized shirt. I put my stained shirt in my bag then went out of the cubicle and washed my hands before going out of the restroom.

I look around finding my brother leaning his back on a wall while waiting for me. I slowly walk over to him, his eyes met mine and he stood up straight as we started walking silently. "Daehyun ah" he called me out, "hm?" I hummed in response.

"Can you explain the guy who spilled on you?" He asks, I looked at him curiously but I answered him.

"He's tall, a little taller than you. Long brown hair, he was wearing a white shirt and black pants. And oh, he's wearing Adidas" I say

[A/N: We all know who always wear Adidas;) ]

I was about to say he's a little handsome but his whole existence is annoying. I wish I won't see him again.

"Why asking though? Do you know him?" I asked curiously, he seems bothered by it though. He shakes his head, brushing it off. " I was just curious" I only nod to what he says.

We both decided to eat at McDonald's, I ordered the food that I always ordered. I got Iced coffee, burger, and large fries and he got rice and chicken and coke. "Oppa, seriously? Do you know him?" I asked him again, just in case he gave in. He gave me a stare as he swallowed the food in his mouth. "I told you no. I was just curious. Besides I'm not even sure who it was" He says sipping on his coke.

"So you have an idea" I exclaimed, munching on my burger. "Maybe I have, but I'm not telling you who," He says making me glare at him. "Oppa that's just unfair" I sighed before finishing my fries and burger, he stays silent and I only continue to glare at me.

"Stop glaring." He scolded me but I rolled my eyes. "It's almost dark, we should get home before Eomma gets worried." He says as we both stand up, I ended up carrying the things we just bought.

"Oh, by the way, your uniform is in your closet. I'm sure it will fit fine in you" That was the last conversation we had before heading home.

~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment