Chapter 12 || Just me and only me

Lee Daehyun

Their eyes all focused on mine, I look over to my phone to see that my Mother is calling. "Who is that? " I heard someone yelled.

Due to the darkness, they could barely even see me. I was panicking on whether what to do. "Yah!!" I heard Donghyuck Oppa yelled making me flinch but I stayed frozen. I was thinking about standing up and run. I was about to stand up when I felt a hand over my mouth, other handing holding me down by my shoulder. My eyes widen in surprise seeing that Jaemin was holding me down. He gave me a sigh, I was shaking on what to do. He can feel me shaking, "Don't make a sound. Don't come out until I get you. It's me and only me" He whispered in my ear, "Understand? " He speaks making me look at him confused but then nod.

"Just me and only me," He said before shoving me under the bench to hide me. He gave me one last look before standing up.

"Chill out. It's just me" Jaemin said in a low tone, I look over to the others in the middle of the court. My Brother and the others sigh in relief as Jaemin walks over towards them without a problem as I heard Renjun Oppa scolded him. They all turned back to Kun-Hang Sunbaenim and the others.

"Oh well well well, Na Jaemin ssi" Kun Hang Sunbaenim smirked.

It's hard to see their expression in the dark, Jaemin was silent ever since he came over there. "What do you want? " Jeno Oppa asked a little annoyed making the chuckled.

"Simple, I'd like to have some fun" Kun Hang Sunbaenim smirks, "With your sister" He pointed at my brother making mad, anger filling his body. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock.

I was crouched down under the bench, there's a little space between the chairs above and below making me see them. It was dark enough to not see me under. I gasped a little, widening my eyes as I just realized that I made a sound. Gladly the only one that heard that was Jaemin. He looked at me, not being suspicious of others. He shakes his head a little, his eyes telling me to calm down. So I did, I silently put my hands back down as I see him sigh in relief

I don't know why is he helping me

Is it that dangerous?

"Do you want to die? " My brother yelled, wanting to throw a punch but Renjun Oppa and Jeno Oppa held him back. "You're never getting your hands on her" My Brother threatens.

"Not after what happened to my dear Jung Eunji. I don't think so" Ten Sunbaenim sighed then smirked.

Jung Eunji?

All of them looks tense, Jaemin was frozen. I scrunch my eyebrows confused about who it was. "Right, Na Jaemin?" Ten Sunbaenim looks at Jaemin as if he was looking for a fight but Jaemin remains calm and cold. Ten sunbaenim chuckles at Jaemin's actions. "You do remember her, right? " Ten sunbaenim kept on pushing Jaemin's button making him feel a little tense but he was calm. Everyone around him was feeling the tension, nervous on what will he say more

I get curious and more curious this time.

What the hell is happening?

"Ten, stop, it seems like you've already pushed their buttons. We don't want to get into a fight now" A person behind him said, he was unknown for me. "Let's just go," He said, completely stopping his friends. Ten Sunbaenim and Kun Hang Sunbaenim gave them a smirk before leaving. They all left on the door beside me. As I kept myself hiding more in the middle of the bench, putting a hand on my mouth not to make a sound.

They all left quietly without making a sound.

I look back at my Brother and the others watching them silently as they walk away. "Yah Na Jaemin! Where were you? " Renjun Oppa asked a little bit pissed.