Chapter 8 || Unknown

STREAM TURN BACK TIME BY WAYV

STREAM RIDIN' BY NCT DREAM

STREAM PUNCH BY NCT 127

~~~

Lee Daehyun

I woke up by the sound of knocking on my bedroom door. I groan as I heard someone entering the room. "Daehyun ssi, Wake up. You're late" I open one eye, seeing my Mother waking me up. I groan then covering me more of my blanket. My Mother moved me a little as she starts trying to wake me up. I hid in my blanket. "Eomma, Can I go to school a little later. I don't feel like going" I mumbled under the blanket.

"Did something happen to school?" She asked worriedly. "Have you told your brother about this? I'm sure he would help you" when my mother mentioned my brother, I rolled my eyes annoyed. He made me ride with Jaemin yesterday and I'm still annoyed by it. "No, Eomma, I'm fine. Just a little tired" I sighed.

"Should I tell your brother to pick you up when you feel going to school?" She asked worriedly. "I have to go to work, Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Eomma, I'm fine. Let Donghyuck Oppa go to school. I'll find myself way to school" I say removing the blanket on my body and giving my Mother a reassuring smile. "Call me when you need me, Daehyun ah," My mother said as I only nod.

She slowly stood up, walking out of my room. I heard some footsteps outside of my room. "Eomma, Is she alright?" I heard Donghyuck Oppa asked our mother. "She's fine. What did you do? I told you to look after her" After that, I hear my brother screaming outside, "Oww!! Eomma!! Let go of my ear!" My brother screamed as I subconsciously laughed at what I heard. "She said she's tired. She'll find her way to school. Ask her if somethings wrong when she arrived at school, okay?" My mother said to my Brother, as I heard footsteps already fading.

I'll just go to school at lunch.

After the motorcycle ride, I got a little dizzy. It's been a year since I rode a motorcycle. I've ridden a motorcycle with a friend of mine and Ashley's. And damn, it was fast but I had to be honest Jaemin was faster than my friend. I let myself sleep for a few hours after hearing my brother's motorcycle roaring through the neighborhood before fading away.

...

After a few hours of more sleep, I woke at 10:50 am. I stood up started fixing my bed before going to take a bath. Then after a few minutes of taking a bath, I dry myself with a towel and started wearing my school uniform, I let my hair dry with a blow dryer.

I put on a little makeup then putting on my shoes. I first check my phone for notifications seeing that I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Yah! Why are you absent?

Unknown: Are you okay? I heard that you weren't feeling well.

Unknown: Should I quietly pick you up at your house? I won't tell Donghyuck hyung about this.

Jisung or Chenle?

They are the only one I know that calls Donghyuck Oppa, hyung.

I decided not to reply to it, I took my backpack while putting my phone in my pocket. It's already 11:30 and lunch starts at exactly noon. I walked out of my room, closing the door behind it. The house was full of silence, seems like Mother already left for work. I haven't eaten yet, I plan on eating at McDonald's before heading to school. I'm sick of the food in school yet it has only been a few days.