Chapter 22 || Hi Love

Lee Daehyun

Jaemin took me home after, I didn't eat with them today but instead I ate with Hyeji and Eunha today.  Though I'm not that very close to them, they invited me over so I accepted it. My Brother barely even gave me a look at the cafeteria and at the parking lot.  He must be really upset though I should be upset as well because he kept hiding things to me.  It doesn't matter if I'm hiding things from him since we both had something going on.

I came home right after my brother, and he went to get something in the house then left.

Today,  I fix my stuff as I head down after I heard my brother take off. I walked down the stairs leading to the door as I hear a knock on the door.  Since Jaemin is picking me up,  I feel a little bit comfortable going to school without a helmet.  And since my brother doesn't like Jaemin around me, I'll be okay with him. I open the door meeting up with the last person that I expect to be here. He gave me a smile as I look at him confused.  I look at him behind trying to find a glimpse of Jaemin but none.

"Jisung ah?  What are you doing here? " I asked as he chuckled, "Donghyuck Hyung got mad when he found out that Jaemin took you to school and back," He said as I nod, we started walking out as I closed the door behind me heading to his motorcycle. "And my brother allowed you? The last time I check my brother doesn't allow you" I remark as he gave me a helmet.

I don't use helmet anymore when I'm with Jaemin, but since I haven't been with Jisung before so I'll have to use it.

I took the helmet silently placing it in my head. "It was supposed to be Jeno Hyung but I insisted to pick you up through your brother doesn't know about this" He scratch the back of his head as he said it cheekily. I gave him a nod as I got a little bit awkward. He puts on his helmet as he rides his motorcycle as I follow behind him.

We arrive at the school's parking lot as I was the first one to get off then I remove the helmet giving it to him. "Thanks for the ride," I said clearing my throat as I bit my lip in the process. My Brother and his friend's motorcycle are here but they aren't here. They usually come here when I arrive at this time of the day.

I was about to walk away when Jisung called me out. "Daehyun" His voice was lower than usual making me feel shive on my spine before nervously looking back at him. "Y-Yes?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" He asked looking away as I nod, "Do you like him?" He asked making me look confused at what he is talking about. He looked at me as he analyzes my face then catch on. "Jaemin Hyung" He breathes out making me look taken aback

"What the hell are you talking about Jisung?" I asked looking at him weirdly when Jaemin's name roll out his tongue. "He's my brother's friend, Jisung" I stated, a part of him looks satisfied and a part of him look disappointed.

"Are you---" I was about to finish on what am I saying until someone made me cut my sentence.

"Where is she?!" I heard my Brother's voice near until he came out of the exit's door his head looking around until he landed on us. His eyes were flaming in rage as he walks towards us, Jeno Oppa and Renjun Oppa came out of the exit door finding my Brother. They saw my Brother walking towards us as they quickly ran to him but only my Brother had already reached us. We both look at him confused as his eyes widen when he looked at Jisung.

"Yah" My brother breath out, looking down for a sigh then come back up to look at him. "I told you not to pick up Daehyun" My eyebrows raise when my brother had said that.

"Oppa, what do you think you are doing?" I asked at him stepping forward a little to face him but he never glances at him, not even budging to listen to what I said.