Chapter 25|| Blame the floor

Lee Daehyun's POV

After the long class, Jaemin came to lunch with my brother and his friends while I went with Hyeji and Eunha.

I was only given a few glances from my brother still worried about what happened a few days ago. I ignored his stare looking around the cafeteria wondering where they are. Johnny and Mark were out, they said they have some business to do that it is not that important.

Hyeji and Eunha were talking about this new handsome transferee, which happens to be someone I know. I had a history with him.

Class is finally over, Jaemin only gave me a look as I know what he means. I followed him as we went to Mr. Choi meeting him in the gym. We noticed that few of the basketball players were still playing.

Mr. Choi spotted us and started walking towards us.

"I'm glad you came. I want you to clean the gym" My eyes got a little wide taken a back when Mr. Choi expected us to  clean the whole gym.

I take a look at Jaemin and he seems unbothered by it.

Mr. Choi suddenly shouted, "Okay boys practice is over" Basketball players stopped practicing and wiping their sweat off, balls bouncing around the gym. Some of them took off the shirts up until when I see Yoon Oh sunbaenim took of his shirt making my eyes wide a little.

I flushed hard when Yoon Oh sunbaemin caught me looking. I quickly look away embarrassed. I noticed Jaemin was giving someone a skank eyes. I look away unbothered by it.

"Yah Jaemin ah. We should start soon" I clear my throat hiding my embarrassment about Yoon Oh sunbaemnim. Jaemin gave me a look and nod.

As the varsity team are getting ready to leave the gym, Jaemin and I started grabbing basketballs and putting them to the container.

Jaemin was grabbing to the other side of the gym.

I bent down grabbing a ball, as I stood up I was met with familiar faces.

Yoon Oh sunbaenim standing beside Jungwoo.

I looked at Jungwoo a little bit confused.

I bow a little at them, "Annyeonghaseyo" I smiled at little, holding the ball on my hands.

I blush a little when Yoon Oh sunbaenim stared at me with a smile. I quickly look away and looked at Jungwoo. Jungwoo gave me a knowing look as he glance at Yoon Oh sunbaenim and me. I gave him a glare as I cleared my throat.

"Daehyun ah, Are you alright? Has he been bothering you?" Jungwoo walked right up to me, putting a hand on my head as he caresses it. I gave a small smile and nods.

"Don't be afraid to come to us for help" Yoon Oh sunbaenim said.

I think for a moment and quickly looked at him confused.

Why would he say that?

"How are you related?" I asked confused

Yoon Oh sunbaenim chuckled.

"I knew you're confused. He's an old friend of Johnny and I" Jungwoo explained and I nod in understandment.

I looked back at Jaemin and he is giving me skank eyes for stopping.

"It was a nice talk. I think my partner would mind me making him do all the work" I chuckled a little as they nod. I gave Jungwoo one last look before turning around to walk back to Jaemin.  Students started walking out the gym.

Jaemin was standing right beside the container. His eyes focused on me as I walk towards him with a ball in my hand.  As I was getting closer, I threw the ball at him and unluckily he caught it.