Chapter 30||Shopping

HAPPY 1K READS OMMGG!!

vote for mooorre!

~~~~

Lee Daehyun's POV

I felt a nudge on my shoulder from behind me.

My head down focusing on what I am doing but the nudge on shoulder became harder than before.

I looked behind to see Chenle and Jisung looking at me with puppy eyes.

"What?" I mouthed as I glance in front to see our teacher busy checking the other's tests.

"Number 30-40" Chenle sai*d as I rolled my eyes. "Give me five minutes, I'm almost done" I said as they smile in victory.

I am already at number 32 and almost finished.

It's the last day of exams and the last subject for this day.

After Jaemin helped me study in English a few days ago, and it actually helped and I appreciate him for helping me with that.

I wrote the last answer as I glance at my teacher to see his head down sleeping. I looked at Chenle and Jisung waiting for me with anticipation. I secretly showed them my answer lowering my test paper so my teacher won't see it.

"Faster" I mouthed to them as they nod. Quickly they copied what I wrote.

Then as I see them finished, I quickly put my paper back to my desk. I glance at Jaemin to see him staring at me with a smirk witnessing a whole cheating scenario.

I smiled at him then lean a little to him to whisper so he could hear me. "Thank you for helping me study" I said then pulled away quickly. He gave me a smile and nods.

After a few minutes our teacher announced to pass our papers already.

Thank God, exams are over .

I stood up as soon as our teacher left the classroom with our test papers.

I was about to talk to Chenle and Jisung but my hand was tug by someone. I quickly looked at the person when I see Hyeji and Eunha looking at me all girly.

"Where do you think you're going?" Eunha asked as she smiles. "Well, I honestly not allowing you to go anywhere because we are going shopping" She squealed as her voice booms all over the classroom.

I laughed at her, "Okay, where though?" I asked

"I don't know but trust her" Hyeji said as Eunha nods agreeing.

We were about to walked out the classroom but I quickly stopped remembered that Jaemin was supposed to be taking me home. "Go first, I'll see you in the parking lot" I said as they nod walking away.

I walked to Jaemin seeing him talking to Jisung and Chenle.

I tap Jaemin's shoulder as he looked at me raising a brow. "Is it alright if you don't take me home?" I asked a little bit unsure why am I asking this.

"Of course, it's cute to see you having friends Daehyun" Jaemin turns his body to me with a smile on his face. "Call me whenever you need me" He said but more of a reminder to me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him them walk away.

My ankle is fine finally after a few days of pain.

I met the girls at the parking as I see them waiting beside a BMW. They waved at me them went in the car waiting for me. I sat on the passenger seat as Hyeji sat on shotgun and Eunha sat on the driver's seat.

Basically, Eunha owns a car.

I leaned in to them as she started the car. "Where are we going?" I asked again