Chapter 23|| Mr. Choi

~~~

Lee Daehyun

After Jaemin took me home, I didn't ate dinner and stayed in my room. My brother tried to talk to me about it by knocking on my door but I locked it. I wasn't in the mood to talk to someone. I'm still in shock to see Dong Sicheng back here and alive. My mind was blank when I saw him.

I don't think I could ever have a word with him

Yesterday, Thursday, I didn't go to school. Am too shock to go to. I already talk to my mother about not going to school and she agreed to it when I say I wasn't feeling well.

This day I had to go to school.

I wanted Jaemin to pick me up again, I honestly don't know why. Donghyuck Oppa got mad when Jisung picked me up, I didn't want to have another fight with my brother. I already have a problem to think of. I want to end the issue between me and him.

Since I didn't have Jaemin's number, my brother already left after when I said to my Mother that I was coming to school a little bit late. I am coming to school alone and by walking.

I put on my shoes, slinging my bag on my left arm as I slip my phone in my pockets.

I walk out my room, then walking out of the house before locking the door behind me.

I let out a sigh as my legs started walking my way to school.

My eyes squinted when a few cars pass over me, as I gave them a disgusted look feeling the jealousy in me. I really think it was time for me to have a car already. I can't take a taxi or bus since I don't want my brother to get at me more than ever.

I turn to a street, kicking the small rock that's on my way.

I take my phone from my pocket looking over for the time, 6:45 am. School starts in 15 minutes. I'll take 10 minutes to go to school if I have a ride. I place my phone back to my pocket and started walking again, looking around.

People were walking around, I've passed through some students from other school. The two girls were laughing at something, I look away from them as I felt sad when I felt a little jealous missing my Girl-friend, Ashley.

I hear a groan of a motorcycle near by getting closer and closer to me.

My eyes wander around the road as I notice the roar of the motorcycle has stopped. I turn around to the side of the road beside me seeing a motorcycle stopped beside me.

He sat there on his motorcycle with his uniform on along with his infamous leather jacket. His eyes looking at me amused, his long brown hair flew a little as the wind hits his hair.

"Hop on" He said, gesturing on his motorcycle.

My eyes lits up as I walk towards him.

"Oh my God, Jaemin. This is the first and the last that I am going to say this. I'm so glad that you came" I sigh in relief as he lets out a chuckle when I said that.

I sat behind him not wearing any helmet as he started his motorcycle. My arms wrap around his waist leaning a little to him for safety.

I feel safe near him

•••

We arrived the school a little late. I got off his motorcycle fixing my hair as Jaemin follows.

"Did my brother send you here? " I sigh as I asked him when I face him. "No" He simply said making me look at him confused.