Chapter 11 || School Night

ANOTHER UPDATE :))

~~~

Lee Daehyun

After what happened in the basement, Donghyuck Oppa has been worrying a lot to me. I came back to my room, after a few minutes he came by to my room to check up on me.

He only stayed for a few minutes, I was still feeling a little down. After he left, I started continuing on watching Boku no Hero Academia. My body wrapped up in my blanket, my eyes were focused on the TV trying to keep my mind off away from what happened years ago.

It's almost dinner time but I already told my Mother in advance that I won't have dinner. I don't feel like eating, anyways, even if something didn't happen downstairs I wouldn't even eat. I look over my window pushing aside the curtains to see that the sun is already setting down. I place back the curtains, my room was dark again.

There was a sudden knock on my door making me jump a little, the door opening as the light from outside came into my room. I squint my eyes by the sudden light on my face.

I quickly look away, "Yah" I hissed as the light in my room was on already as I heard the door closed. Few footsteps steps in my room, I quickly look up to them, slightly squinting my eyes because it's been a few hours since I have light in my room. I first see my brother, "Yah Oppa" I yelled at him before making eye contact with some of his friends. "What are you doing here?" I asked all of them.

"Are you sick?" Donghyuck Oppa asked worried, pointing at me in my blanket. I quickly remove it, "No, I was watching" I quickly took the remote, pausing what I was watching.

"I heard you Japanese here, Are you watching hentai?" I look over to see who it was and it was Xuxi Oppa, my face fell as I look at him disbelief.

My Brother looking at him in disbelief before sighing. Renjun Oppa quickly smacks him in the back of his head, Xuxi oppa smiled cheekily. "Don't mind him" He sighs as I nod.

"Why are you all here?" I asked I've noticed that Jisung and Chenle are not here. "Jisung and Chenle, already left, they have something to do," Jeno Oppa said as he noticed me. "We came to see what you're doing," Donghyuck oppa said as everyone else nods.

That's unusual

I've notice Donghyuck Oppa was looking around my room. I see the others were silently looking around my room. I follow where they were looking before looking back to them. At the back, I notice there's only one who wasn't looking around but staring at me.

Na Jaemin

I raised an eyebrow suspicious at them when Jaemin remains staring at me silently. "You've seen me, Can you go now?" I say making them all looked at me as my brother nods.

"Uhm, yeah, you should eat dinner" My brother clears his throat before everybody bids their goodbye. Jaemin was the last one to leave the room, he gave me one last stare and then nods before leaving, as I just roll my eyes at his weirdness today.

•••

After last night, I've been quiet. Earlier at lunchtime, I was watching them talk trying to listen to what they are saying but, the only thing that I hear is.

She can't know

It's dangerous

Be careful

Let's do this later night

School at 7:----

And then they shut up