Chapter 1 || To Seoul

There are five chapters that have been updated for started so I hope you enjoy the five chapters.

Before you read this make sure to read the 'MUST READ' chapter.

STREAM PUNCH AND RIDIN'

~~~

Lee Daehyun

After the call from my Mother, I started packing as I am told that I am moving to my Mother's in Seoul. My parents got divorced when I was thirteen years old which was four years ago. I am currently living with my Father and his girlfriend here in Canada. His girlfriend Betty was the one who taught me English when I came here. I have no grudge against my parents about how they broke up. At first, I did but the time went through that I understand some parts of it.

I have an 18-year-old brother and he's a year older than me, in Korean age. We aren't that close as before but we still talk at least. My Father's getting married in London with his girlfriend, he wanted to bring me with him but he talked with my Mother. I didn't get the details of what they talk about all I know that I am moving into my Mother's.

I'm continuing my Sophomore year in Seoul where my Mother and Brother are.

I heard a knock on my door room while I was packing some of my stuff. "Come in" My Father came into the room. "Are you all ready for your flight tomorrow? " He asks as he sits next to me in my bed.

"Do I have to go? I mean I can stay here alone" I exclaimed as he gave me a look. "It's your Mom, she wants to see you." He says.

"Do you not want to see me? " I said as I zipped my bag. "It's not that, Daehyun. Your Mother and I talked about something, and we both agreed to the terms" He explained, "What talk? " I asked curiously. "Ask your Mother" He only smiled at me and then standing up to go out of my room but stop in midway "I'll just send some of your stuff and it will be with you in Seoul in a few days. Sleep tight." he left the room, closing the door behind him.

I look around my room for a while as I put my backpack beside my suitcase. They were boxes stacks of my stuff in there around my room. My room looks like the room when I first moved in here. I decided to call my friend, Ashley for a while. The phone started ringing as I wait for Ashley to pick up. After a few rings, Ashley picked it up. "Hey, Ash," I say weakly. "Aww, I'll surely miss you, Daehyun"

"I still don't understand why I had to leave" I exclaimed as I lay my back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling of my room. "Girl, That must be a reasonable reason why you need to leave but look on the brighter side you'll be with your Mom and Brother. You always tell me that you missed them" Ashley tries to cheer me up.

"Yeah, you're right but still I'll miss my Dad and you of course. " I say sadly. "Oh Goodnight Daehyun, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow." She says as I hummed in response and ended it.

Ashley has always been my friend since I first came to school here. She was a positive person, she helped me through the problem in my family. She's the best best friend that I ever had.

I charged my phone and lay on my bed as I think how will I greet my Mother and Brother tomorrow when I meet them. I only had the time to visit them on Christmas day, that's all. My Brother only came in the new year.

•••

I woke up by my alarm at 5:30 am and my flight is 7:00 am. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick bath and everything for hygiene. I wore a crop top and a high waist ripped jeans. I also wear an oversized jacket with hoodie zipping it midway on top of my crop top and my white sneakers.

I let my brown hair down as I took a blower and dry it. I only have 10 minutes left before 6:00, I comb my hair and put a little makeup, just light make up for my bare face. After I'm done I went down bring my backpack and suitcase with me. Meeting my Father and his girlfriend Betty in the kitchen as they were both drinking a hot coffee.

"Oh hi there, Daehyun. Are you ready? " Betty says as she smiles at me, I only nod. We all went to my dad's car while Father takes my stuff in the trunk. Betty sits at the shot-gun seat. "Daehyun, Are you happy? " Betty asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I'll still miss this, though. I'll miss you and Dad" I say sadly, "Don't be. You can always come here if you want to. No one's stopping you. " She said warmly as I smiled at her. "Were meeting Ashley there right? " She asked, "Yes" I only said.

My Dad went in and started the car as the car ride was silent. We stopped by a McDonald's for a drive-thru since I haven't eaten yet. I got a Burger, Fries, and Water since it's too early to drink iced coffee and I don't drink hot chocolate or coffee.

The car ride was silent again as I eat up. A few minutes we arrived at the airport, I already finished my food. I slung my backpack on my right arm as my Dad took my suitcase. We went in while I look around finding where Ashley would be.

It's already 6:45 am and my flight is in 15 minutes yet I haven't seen Ashley around. I sighed thinking that she had forgotten about it. I felt arms around me, I smiled when I see Ashley hugging me. I hugged her back, "I thought you forgot about it" I exclaimed as she chuckled. "I wouldn't forget this. My best friend is leaving and I don't know even when she's coming back" She says dramatically.

"I'll try to go there for you every time you need me, just one call away" I smiled at her as we pulled away to each other. I look at Betty and smiled as we hugged "I'll miss you, Daehyun" Betty said, "Same" I said as I pulled away from her and running to my Father to hug him. "Dad, I will miss you" He hugged me and chuckled. "I will also, Go, the plane is about to leave," My father told me as I pulled away. I gave one last hug to Ashley before saying my one last goodbye. "Goodbye" I waved at them taking my suitcase from my Father and I smiled sadly at them and started walking away from them heading to the plane.

I sat on my plane seat, opening my phone and putting in my earphones. I sigh thinking that I'll have to stay here for 11 hours and a few minutes heading to Seoul.

~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment

What did you think of the first chapter?

It's kind of short but the upcoming chapters are longer than this.