Chapter 21 || You're really interesting

Lee Daehyun

This night, the others hang out in our basement with my brother.  After having a nice bath,  I took my wet clothes in the laundry even Jaemin's shirt and I even decided to put Jaemin's Leather Jacket in to laundry since I've been using it so much.

I'll just have to give it back to him tomorrow.

I sat down at the backyard beside the hose as I decided to clean my school shoes that I used earlier.  For just a few weeks in school I already got my shoes really dirty. 

It got dirty when Jaemin bump into me, not the other way around, by his coffee. Then the second one was earlier when Jaemin took me to the sea.  It got all wet and had some sand on it so I'll have to clean it since some of my stuff aren't yet here. I'll just have to use my air force jordan tomorrow.

I tie my hair in to a messy bun as I stood up to get a bucket and brush.  I comfortably wore my loose sleeveless top over my sports bra and my sweat shorts.  I crouch down beside the hose as I fill up the bucket with soap in it.  I put my shoes in the bucket and started rubbing it.

After doing everything, I hang the clothes and my shoes on the string hanging. 

It's already 7:30 in the evening,  I stretch my arm, as I wiggle them trying to dry them off.  I went back inside going through the back door quietly.

I opened the fridge as I took the glass to get some water.  I pour some water in it as I take a big gulp before closing it and turning around

My eyes suddenly met with a pair of brown eyes. I haven't even yet swallow the water inside my mouth but accidentally spit it out.  Showering his face as I screamed in shock.  He closed his eyes in process as my eyes widen on what I have done.  I place the cup of water on the counter as I put my hands on my mouth shock unable to say something. I froze for a while then when he opened his eyes looking at me in disbelief I snap myself from my own thoughts.

"Oh my Gosh!  Jaemin! " I squeal, "You scared me! " I added and he only looks at me frozen as well.

I turn around taking a few tissues on the counter and started wiping Jaemin's face. "I'm really sorry" I say as I tip toed a little reaching Jaemin's face.  I softly pat his wet skin,  I put my other hand on his shoulders for support continuing wiping his face down to his neck. My eyes wander around around his face until my eyes landed to his eyes. His eyes were only watching mine staring in to my eyes deeply. He had been quiet all this time.

My heart started beating fast as I realize that my face were inches away from his. 

I was about to pull away when he stops my hand from his neck by placing his hand on my wrist.

I silently gasp by what he did, but remained in my position looking back and forth form his two eyes to his lips. I don't know what's making me feel this but I felt like doing it. Jaemin's eyes look at back and forth to my eyes and down my lips. He started leaning in slowly as I only stood in front of him frozen, my heart beating fast and I know he can feel my pulse on my wrist in his hand.

"Erhm" A sudden voice from behind us spoke. We both turn seeing my brother's friends there, Jeno Oppa, Renjun Oppa,  Xuxi Oppa was looking at us amused and confused at the same time as for Jisung and Chenle were completely confused. Jisung looked at us disbelief as his eyes went dark feeling betrayed. My brother was never be found beside them. My eyes widen in shock as I look back and forth to Jaemin then back to his friends. 

Jaemin was looking at them composed, his hand still holding on to my wrist. 

I quickly pull away clearing my throat embarassed as I blush deep in red.  Jaemin glance at me then sigh as I look down awkward.