Chapter 6 || Sunbaenims

New Updatttee!!

How was the other chapters?

New characters coming upppp

~~~

Lee Daehyun

Since yesterday my brother and I haven't really talk except we only talk about the Jaemin thing and then, we barely talk. I get on then off his motorcycle, we still walk together but we really didn't say a word. It was a very childish fight, I still don't get why we still don't talk.

Was is it something that I made him upset?

The air in this classroom is just so quiet, it's always in math time. I look around and Jaemin wasn't here. I am happy and curious but I'll just ignore it. I raise my hand as my Math teacher looks at me, "May I go to the restroom? " I asked politely, she nodded.

I stood up and sighed, walking out the classroom quietly. I wasn't used to schooling here in Seoul. I just got used to in Canada, I was always late for school. My friend Ashley driving me to school and back, sometimes.

I started walking on the empty hallways quietly. The sound of my steps was a little loud. I arrived in the restroom, there wasn't a single person here. I sat down beside the faucet while scrolling through my Instagram. I stayed sitting there for a whole 5 minutes.

I started walking silently out, I was looking around. I saw a familiar figure from the end of the hallway.

Renjun Oppa

I decided to follow him instead of coming back or caring about math time. I was following him silently, I reached the end of the hallway and I saw Renjun Oppa opened the back door of the school, heading behind the school. When he already went out, he looks around his area looking if someone is following.

I silently walk into the door, there was a slight space. I hear them talking about something.

"Did you see someone? " I scrunch my eyebrows confused when I heard my brother speaks.

"No, I don't think so," Renjun Oppa said, slightly unsure.

"Daehyun is a very nosy girl," My brother asked making me feel annoyed by what he said.

It's not that I'm nosy, I just get curious easily.

I was thinking about leaving since I didn't want my brother to get mad at Renjun Oppa for being caught. I slowly turn around, suddenly I bump myself into a chest. I slightly whimper not making a sound. I look up when I saw Jaemin looking down at me, confused.

"What are you doing here? " His low voice was calm, his eyes focus on mine. I admit I was shaking a little, I was frozen. I didn't know what to say.

"Nothing, I just wanted to walk" I whisper, not wanting to get caught. "You know what, I should go" Before I even moved, he puts his left arm on the wall beside my head, the whole time I was looking at him silently admiring his face.

I felt the brightness of the sun shadowed our bodies. Jaemin smirks, looking away from somewhere. I was confused at where he was looking then I realized something. I quickly look away from him to look where he was looking.

My eyes widen when I saw my Brother looking at us confused and a little annoyed.

Jaemin lets his arms fall, walking out the door with where my brother and Renjun Oppa is. Renjun Oppa smiles a little, impress. I smiled cheekily at my brother.