Chapter 10 || The Basement

Hi guys!

Hehe JAEMIN AND JENO IS ALREADY A NCT U MEMBER OMGGGGGGGGGG

SO YEP HOPE U LIKE IT

HOW YOU LIKE THAT!

~~~

Lee Daehyun

Last two days ago, Friday, we all went to eat tteokbokki. Just as my Brother says they could come to follow if they want to come. Almost everybody was there but Jaemin, Jeno Oppa and Xuxi Oppa didn't come.

Before leaving the parking lot last Friday. I noticed Jaemin and Xuxi oppa was talking about something so serious with Jeno Oppa on the other side. I was looking at them curiously while putting the helmet in my head.

What can they say? I am one Nosy Bitch

Xuxi Oppa caught me looking at them, they were being suspicious ever since I took a step on the parking lot. At first, I ignored it but they seem more suspicious when Jaemin walked towards them. I ignored it but then when we went to eat tteokbokki, three of them didn't come.

After Xuxi Oppa caught me, he clears his throat making Jeno Oppa and Jaemin look at where Xuxi Oppa was looking. I quickly look away when they were about to look at me, blushing a little in embarrassment.

Donghyuck Oppa notices it, He stood right in front of me completely blocking the view of Jaemin and the others. I looked at Donghyuck Oppa strangely.

"Who are you looking at? Huh?" He raises an eyebrow at me, giving me an overprotective brother look.

"What?" I asked bewildered when he thought I was staring at someone. "Let's just go" I nudge him as he gave me a suspicious look before he rides his motorcycle.

I gave one last glance at them, they were all looking at me with a blank expression.

I looked away heading to my brother's motorcycle.

Ever since yesterday, I haven't been leaving my room. I have nowhere to go, Donghyuck Oppa has been leaving the house then coming back late at night.

Like last Friday, he takes me home after having tteokbokki then he said that he had to go somewhere. I have no friends to go here. I talked to Ashley yesterday, like almost the whole day. We talked about almost what happened the whole first week of school.

She told me about the Senior in our school, Bryan Hills, a football player.

And She told me about how she had to come along with the boys which are our friends because I wasn't there.

They were the best Boy-Friends that you can have than having a lot of Girl-Friends. I told her about how I am riding a motorcycle with my Brother. And how some of my Brother's friends are handsome. And about the Seniors in our School, like Jaehyun Sunbaenim. I told her how cute he is.

I only come downstairs to eat or when my mother asks me to do something. I've been scrolling on my Instagram or watching the Anime that Ashley kept suggesting, Boku no Hero Academia. And I really do find it really cool, Midoriya's cute but I like Bakugo. Like damn, he's a hottie anime guy gosh.

It's past lunchtime, I'm laying in my bed continuing watching Boku No Hero Academia, Thank God, I have a TV in my room. I've put it on the loudest volume, my curtains closed, lights off.

I'm in my over-sized sweatshirt and my sweat shorts with my socks. My hair tied up in a messy bun.

mOoD