Chapter 5 || Daehyun, Lee Daehyun

Don't forget to read the 'MUST READ' chapter first

~~~

Lee Daehyun

After a few classes, a few introduce myself, and a few annoying stares at him finally it was lunchtime. I went out first, to go to my locker before going to the canteen. I open my locker putting some of my notebooks and then getting the other notebooks for the next subjects after lunch.

I was closing my locker door when a few shadows from behind blocked the light. I look back at them after closing my locker. I gave them a smile, it was barely a friendly smile. "What can I do for you? " They were looking at me up and down in disgust. "Uhm ehem." I snapped them from staring at me as they chuckled and looked up to me.

"You're pretty, but not that really pretty," They girl in a high ponytail says as I look at her up to down, and smiled. "I know right, why would Donghyuck Oppa let her ride with her on his motorcycle," The girl next her said, I looked at her up and down as well then smiled. Her hair as short as her height.

"Is this what's about? " I asked never removing a smile. "I don't think you even deserve to be with him," The girl with a high ponytail said as the short girl beside her agreed. "You're ugly" She added.

"And I'm his sister," I said making them both look taken aback, blushing deeply then walking away embarrassed.

What's that about?

I was about to walk towards the canteen when a familiar figure stood beside me. "What's that about? " I glare at him. "Jaemin ah. Mind your own business" I cut him off then started walking towards the canteen. He started following me, "I haven't know your name," He said walking beside me.

"Does it matter? Can you not annoy me? I'm hungry" I sighed and turn left "If you're going to the canteen then you're going in a wrong way" He advises me, then I backed away heading towards the right. Then he still follows me, he chuckled when he knew I felt embarrassed by turning the wrong way. "Are you going to tell me your name? " Jaemin asked me again. "Do I have to? " I asked frustrated.

"Yes," He smiles at me, a very teasing smile. "No. " I started walking faster but he was still following me. "Come on, I'm curious," He says, "If I tell you, will you leave me alone? " I asked as he smiles, "Yes, promise," he says looking assuring. We made it to the door of the canteen. I stopped on my track to look at him before even entering the canteen. "Daehyun, Lee Daehyun," I say then walked away from him getting a tray to get my food.

It seems that Jaemin stopped following me, he was nowhere to be found. I sighed in relief then look around to find somewhere to take my food. I see hands raised in the middle and it was Jisung's and Renjun Oppa's hand. They were both looking at me, gesturing me to come to sit with them. I see Jeno oppa's smiling at me while walking towards the table. I blush a little but remain my smile to them. I see my brother glaring at me and I rolled my eyes at him and then sat right in front of him. Sitting beside Chenle and Renjun. "Where were you? " Chenle asked.

"I went to get stuff from my locker," I say as he nods. "But I heard something about some girls harassing the girl with Donghyuck earlier," Jeno said making my brother looked at me curiously and the worry on his face was seen. "Uhh, I'm fine though," I say assuringly.

"Where'd you heard that? " Renjun asked looking at him and then beside him to my brother. "I heard it before coming to this table" Jeno shares the information. My brother stays silent not saying something to me. A body pushed Renjun Oppa aside and sat down. I look beside me and saw a person that was on the last person on my list that I want to see. I gave him an annoyed look and he smirks. "Yah Jaemin ah! Be careful. Aish" Renjun exclaimed but Jaemin completely ignored him

"Sorry, I don't do promises" He whispers beside my ear making me shudders by it then sighed frustrated and then moving a little away from him to Chenle. I look in front of me seeing that Donghyuck Oppa was looking back in forth to me and Jaemin and I shrug. "So, Daehyun. What did they tell you? " Jeno Oppa asked curiously, making all of them look at me. I blush a little by it

"Something about me not deserving to be on Donghyuck oppa's motorcycle " I sighed, chuckling a little. "Then I told them I was his sister then they walked away" They all chuckled.

"It's a shame that I didn't see that. Their face must be priceless. " Jisung said a little ashamed he didn't see the scene. I munch my rice, then looking at my quiet brother eating then beside me, Jaemin, who was smirking at me making me move away from him more.

"Daehyun ah" Donghyuck oppa called me making me look at him confused. He stood up and sighed, He stands behind me, "Sit there" He gestured to his seat before. I only nodded, seems like he notices the annoyance that Jaemin is making. I stood up taking my tray with me as I walk around the table to sit on where he sits before. I sat beside Jeno Oppa and Jisung. Donghyuck oppa sat down quietly and started eating again.

The others look confused as to why we needed to switch seats. Jeno Oppa gave me a nod knowing that he noticed it as well then I see Jisung looking at me confused as I only shrug and came back to eating. The others look back to me and my brother then came back to eating. I look up to see Jaemin chuckling at what happened then smirking at me.

I gave him a glare, then rolling my eyes at him. Donghyuck oppa looked at me again then caught Jaemin smirking at me. Donghyuck oppa nudges him in his stomach glaring at him as Jaemin nods then chuckling to it. I started eating again ignoring Jaemin the whole lunchtime.

•••

After the whole lunch thing, I stood up and were all walking together towards the canteen door. Jaemin nears me and then when we're already outside the canteen, Donghyuck Oppa's hand wrap around my arm pulling me away from them, the others look confused but Renjun Oppa gestures them to keep walking. "Go without us, I have to talk to her," My brother said to them.

"We'll wait for her" Chenle and Jisung said but Donghyuck Oppa didn't agree. "No, it's fine. I'll walk her to her classroom. " They all nod, but Jaemin only looked at us then sighed before smirking. They started walking away from us, Jaemin walking a few inches away from them.

"What? " I turn to look at my brother confused. "What? Is Jaemin bugging you? " Donghyuck Oppa asked a little worried but more annoyed.

"A little," I said truthfully, "But I can manage it," I said reassuringly. We started walking side by side, "Yah Daehyun ah. Get away from him" He said Sternly. "Why? " I asked.

"Because you're my sister," Donghyuck said in a duh tone, obviously, he will say that. I was too dumb that I didn't even think about that. "Right." I sighed

"Oppa, Don't worry. I'll be fine" I say as he sighed worriedly. We already arrive in the classroom, "I'll see you after class. Don't be late" He says before walking away. I came into the classroom making eye contact with Jisung and the others. I sat down where I sat before then Jisung and Chenle looked at me confused

"What's wrong? Was your brother angry about what happened earlier? " Chenle asked. "No, it's just a sibling matter" I waved them off assuringly.

Jaemin looks back at us, giving me the last stare then chuckling before turning away from us.

~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment

Don't you think Donghyuck's a little bit protective or no?