Chapter 2 || Long Ass Ride

Before you read this make sure to read 'MUST READ' chapter

~~~

Lee Daehyun

I stood up from my seat, stretching my body a little. It's already 10:11 am here in Seoul and it's already night time in Canada. I took my things with me heading out the plane leaving my earphones in my ear as I hold my phone in my hand. As I was out of the plane, I walk through the crowd heading to the entrance. I look around finding my Mother and Brother. I sigh thinking about calling my brother to where they are now.

Someone called me out from a distance. I look to see who it was and it was my Brother. I smiled, walking towards them. "Donghyuck oppa" I hugged him as he hugged me back, his height towering my body. "Where's Mom? " I asked pulling away from him. "Eomma, Eomma. You aren't in Canada anymore" He reminded me as I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine, I'm just not used to it like before," I say.

He took my suitcase as we head out of the airport. My eyes met with my Mother. I quickly walk towards her and gave her a tight hug. "Eomma" She smiles as she hugged me back. I pulled away from the hug. "Let's go have lunch," My Mother said gesturing to her car. My Brother took my things and put them in the trunk. I slide my way to the back seat as Donghyuck oppa sat on shotgun beside our Mother.

"Where we eating? " I asked as I put away my earphones to my pocket. "Well, I'm thinking Samgyupsal," My Mother said as I nod. "Do you have something in mind? " She asks as I shake my head. I just want to eat that's all.

•••

After eating, we head back to the house. I went out of the car taking my backpack as Donghyuck oppa took my suitcase. "Donghyuck-ah, help her to her room" My Mother advice my brother as we went in. I look around since it's been a few months since I came here. We walked up to the stairs leading to the room that I used to use when I'm here. I opened the door and as always my room looks clean. Donghyuck oppa puts my suitcase on the side of my bedroom as I lay my bag on the floor.

"Do you need anything? " I snap through my thoughts and turned to him. "Not that I think of something. I'm good" I gave him a reassuring smile as he nods. He sat on my bed as I put my phone and earphones on the nightstand.

"School starts in a few days" Donghyuck oppa reminds as I nod and sat beside him.

"Oppa, Do you know what Eomma and Dad talked about? " I asked curiously since our Father told me to ask my mother but I haven't had the chance to ask her. "No, what about it? "He looks clueless, "Nothing, just curious" I sigh.

"Take a rest, I'll call you when it's dinner" He stood up and left the room closing the door behind him. I lay on my bed taking my phone to give a call to my Dad. A few seconds he answered it. "Hi Dad, I just came home" I greeted him. "Oh? Daehyun. Thank goodness you came home safe. " He says in relief. "Daehyun ah, Betty and I are about to sleep. Goodnight" He ends the call.

I thought about going out for a walk and getting a coffee. I stood up taking my phone with me in my hands as I walked downstairs. I met my Mother in the kitchen. "Eomma, I'll be out for a while, " I say. "Will you be alright, then? Do you want Donghyuck to come with you? " She says in worry.

"I'll be fine," I said reassuringly and walked away from the kitchen when suddenly there was knock on the door. I open the door meeting with a blonde hair guy right in front of me. He's taller than my brother. His tiny eyes looking right in front of me confused then I snapped on my thoughts, "How can I help you? " I asked in a friendly way.

"Uhm, who are you? " He asks as he looked behind me mumbling something under his breath. A loud voice behind me ran towards us. I look to see who it was and it was my brother. "Donghyuck oppa, Do you know him? " I asked gesturing the guy on our front door. "Oppa??? What?!" The guy exclaimed as he pointed at me and my brother.