Chapter 27|| Talk

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

JISUNG'S AN ADULLTT YAAYYY!!

•••

Daehyun's POV

Lunch came quickly than I thought.

I was sweating in nervousness, my hands tight to each other.

"Daehyun, are you okay?" I snapped from my own thoughts when I heard Jaemin's voice making me looked at him comfused. "Yeah" I breathe out.

I stood up as everyone stood up for lunch.

As Jaemin and I reached the door, I turned to him. "Come without me" I said making him look confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked suspicious.

I rolled my eyes acting out, "I need to go to the restroom. I want to go alone" I say gritting the last part as Jaemin gave me a subtle nod as he started walking away.

I bit my lip as I watch him walk away, I started making my way to the back door with my not so helping ankle.

I opened the door meeting Sicheng's eyes.

"You came" A small break out his face as his eyes caught mine as I nod.

"Be fast. My brother will be worried" I gritted my teeth as he nods.

"About what happened.." He stopped a little bit nervous

But he barely get nervous

"Where were you?" I confused voiced of my asked him.

He looks down sad.

"I heard you were in a hospital for weeks"  he said almost a whisper, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I was about to talk but he talked first. "I have a reason but I don't think you'll accept that"

He looked up to me, he took a step forward to me making me flinch and step back. Clearly it made him disappointed. "You are scared of me" He chuckled lowly making me bit my lip.

"Sicheng, Where were you?" I took the courage on asking him again with his name being mentioned.

"I promise, I tried to come to you and talk but they won't let me" He pleaded, "I was trying to protect you" He added making me looked at him confused and felt disappointed.

"Protect me? From what?! Sicheng?" My eyes widen a little from being frustrated by what he said. "Sicheng, I was dating you. You left me alone in the dark. You ran away. You never called or text me to say sorry that you regret leaving me or for hurting me" My voice cracks as tears falls on my cheeks.

Sicheng took another step forward but carefully, "Please, Don't be afraid of me" He whispered as he wipes my tears. "I swear I wanted to tell you everything but I can't." He said almost desprate.

"Why can't you then?" I asked looking at his eyes. "He's coming that's why I am saying this"

By what he said, it seriously made me more confused at what he said.

I was about to asked about what he was talking about when we heard a voice behind me.

"What are you doing to her?" A low voice from behind us asked a bit furious but calm.

I quickly wipe my tears as I took a step back from Sicheng and I looked at the person.

Jaemin's eyes glaring as it stayed only to Sicheng. I knew Sicheng was pissed by the sudden interruption but his face remained calm.

I cleared my throat chuckling nervously. "Jaemin" I called Jaemin's name softly as he looked at me as I notice his eyes softens when he looked at me.