Chapter 14 || Jisung Park

Lee Daehyun

Jisung seems to be broody these days.  He was spacing out right now in our science time. "Yah Jisung ah! " I snapped him from his thought looking away from the desk that he has been staring,  his eyes diverting to me confused. "Are you okay? " I asked him hinting a little worried look to him as he nods.

He was contemplating and kept looking in front, to his deck, and to me. I clasp my hand together making a loud sound just to snap Jisung from his thought. But suddenly somebody called me out. "Ms. Lee Daehyun?" My Science teacher called me out as I realize my mistake. I quickly stood up bowing to her as I apologize then she nods. I flush in embarrassment, Chenle was looking at me confused and Jaemin was looking at me amused.

I turn to look at Jisung to see him looking at me. "Daehyun, Can we talk later?" His voice sounds serious as I gave him a curious look. "About what?" I asked. "At the parking lot" He ignored my question then looked away leaving me curious as I sigh.

•••

Lunch came by and Jisung was still quietly eating. I kept hearing Chenle asking if Jisung was okay but Jisung kept spacing out. "Jisung Park!" Chenle yelled right in front of Jisung's really loud making all us look at him and some students from the other table look at ours. Jisung flinches jumping a little from his seat, flushing in embarrassment. "What?" He asked.

"Yah Jisung ah, Are you okay?" Renjun Oppa asked. "I was just thinking about something," He said as he silently glances at me. 

"Mind telling us?" Jeno Oppa asked, I look around seeing that some of us were curious. Xuxi Oppa seems not bothered by it but he was enjoying his burger with Jaemin sitting beside him quietly eating.

"Hyung" He calls out, All of them looking realizing that all of them is a 'Hyung' to him. "What if you saw someone holding each other's hand privately are they considered dating or can be friends?" Jisung asked curiously, my eyes widen a little bit when I realize what he was talking about. I felt Jisung avoiding my eye contact. I quickly look for Jaemin for help seeing him looking at me then to Jisung.

"How were they holding? Sweetly or something?" My Brother asked, making my heart beat rapidly.  "Something" He sighed not saying anymore making me feel a little relief. "Then is so-so," Renjun Oppa said as I open my water bottle and started drinking. "Why? You like her don't you?" Renjun Oppa asked laughing making me choked on my drink. My Brother beside me look worried and started to pat my back gently. " Are you okay?" My Brother asked as I waved my hand. I look back seeing almost all of them looking at me curious making me flush but Jaemin raised his eyebrows looking at me then back at Jisung who was blushing, his ears turning red. 

Renjun Oppa looked back at Jisung, "Do you like the girl?" He asked again making Jisung's ears turn red more. "Are you jealous, jisungie?" Jeno Oppa teases making his face turn red. I chuckled finding it cute not awkward.

Even if it is, that's just it. 

"Jisungie likes someone!" My Brother squealed beside me making bit my lip not trying to laugh. If it was me that Jisung really likes, I would appreciate it but I won't even try to like him back. I find him as a friend and that's all. "You sound like a child" I commented at my Brother making him give me a childish glare. 

"I do not" Jisung exclaimed as they all chuckled.

We all got back to eating quietly, Jisung and I made eye contact and he quickly looks away making me think it was really cute.

•••

My Brother and his friends all went back to their classrooms as me and his friends that is my classmates started walking together to our classroom.  Jisung and Chenle walking together in front of me talking about something and Jaemin a little behind. I was walking silently when I felt that Jaemin caught up to me, I looked at me confused. "Jisung Park likes you" He teases then chuckle