Chapter 15 || She's a friend

Lee Daehyun

"Don't you just find Jisung a little bit weird these days? " My brother asked me laying in the bed with me while were eating the cookies that our Mother made. "Who knows" I shrug not really wanting for my Brother to know anything.

"Don't you have things to do? " I say swallowing the left cookie crumbs in my mouth.  "What? " He asked.

It was only last two days ago since Jisung confessed his feelings.  He had been quiet, he tried to talk to me but I was afraid.  He reminds me of someone that I want to forget.  I did try to talk but I answer him shortly.  It's wasn't his feelings that I didn't like. I am totally fine about him liking me, Literally it was just how he said it.  How he acted and looked at me.

I am scared for that to happened again.

No one knows about this besides my Father and friends in Canada.  I already told my father not to tell it to my Mother and Brother.

I don't feel like anybody knowing about what happened.  I hate it, I am embarrassed.

"Daehyun ah" I snapped from my thoughts, I looked at my brother looking at me worried.  "Oh?  What did you say? " I asked curiously.

"You've been always with Jisung, Is he always like that? " My brother said making me shook.

"Always with him?  Ha ha,  what are you talking about? " I say nervously.

My Brother looked at me confused,  "In school,  Daehyun" He said suspiciously looking at me. I froze realising my mistake.  I laughed nervously then giving him a nervous smile. "Oh. What I mean is, we barely talk as always" I say acting normal. He still looked at me suspiciously. He was about to say something when his phone started to ring from his pockets.  He gave me one last suspicious look before taking the call

Hoo safe

"Oh?"

"What?! "

"Be right there"

He ended the call after that. He was pissed. He was about to curse but then he looked at me first before sighing.  "As much as I am curious why you're being like that.  I have to go"  He said standing up,  then ruffling his hair. "Where you going? " I asked out of curiosity. "Renjun's" He simple stated before leaving my room without letting me say something.

He left the room,  A few minutes that had passed.  I was laying my back on the bed, staring in to the ceiling, curious on why he was suddenly pissed.  I suddenly heard a motorcycle roaring outside until the sound was slowly fading away. I am really curious.  I'm sure Jaemin will be there.  I'll just ask him tomorrow.

While removing the helmet, I fixed my hair. I gave the helmet to my brother as he took it.  He was a little quiet right before he went back at home. I met him at the kitchen last night,  midnight,  he was sweating as if he ran. I asked him if he was okay,  he responded but only shortly. 

"Oppa, I'll go first" I say as I waved at him, he nods then Renjun Oppa walking towards him.

I started walking towards the School's entrance.  I first went to my locker to get some stuff for my first subjects.  After putting some of my books in my bag. I closed my bag then my locker before meeting with unfamiliar face looking at me. She was smiling genuinely at me. 

"Annyeong~ I'm Park Hyeji" She greeted me cheerfully making me look taken a back by her expression.  "We have the same class,  Class 10-B" She added making me looked confused and embarrassed for not knowing her.  "I never see you" I said a little ashamed.

"I just came back from a family trip" She answered my confusion as I nod.  "Oh,  I'm Lee Daehyun" I introduced myself.  "I know" She says as I looked at her confused.