Chapter 17 || Guys

Lee Daehyun

After Jaemin took me to my brother at the parking lot. My Brother kept asking me if I'm lying or not. And I kept lying to him.

He took me home after that then he left to go somewhere with his friends again. And this day, Saturday, he isn't home again.  With his friends, again and again. I'm home alone since our Mother have saturday work and she'll be coming home late again.

I lay here in my bed, blanket all over my body while scrolling through my instagram. Ashley and I haven't talk yet, I'm sure she's just busy all day. While still scrolling,  I got a notification saying I got a new follower.  I tap through seeing who it was.

@Parkhyeji0215

I think I've heard of that name before,  I tap on the profile looking over to see who it was. I started stalking her pictures realizing that it was the girl from yesterday who talked to me at my locker. I decided to follow her back. I turn off my phone throwing it to the side kicking my blankets groaning. "I'm fucking bored." I sighed

Why can't just my brother take me with him?

I'll be good

I tried to come with him but he sternly kept saying no to me. He said I'm not allowed there.

"No, I'm not bringing you." he said

"Why not?  I'll be good. I'm promise! " I begged to him, clinging in to his arm trying to be cute.

"No, Daehyun." He said sternly. "You're my little baby sister. There's too many boys there" He exclaimed making me look at him dumbfounded. "But Oppa, I'm like with them everyday! " I sighed begging him, but he push me away removing my hands on his arms then running to his motorcycle leaving me all alone in the house.

His excuses are annoying

My phone vibrated saying there's a notification. I took it opening it seeing it was a notification from my instagram. I tapped seeing I got a dm from Hyeji.

Hyeji: Hi! I was hesitating to follow you tho. I was finding you yesterday but you left early in the class. I just want to you to meet my friend, but next time, I guess.

Daehyun: Hiiii! Yeah maybe next time. I needed to go outside that time lol

Daehyun: But I'll look forward to it :))

Hyeji: Sure. I'll see you at school.

I turn off my phone, removing the blanket decided to go outside to buy food and to kill time.  I am currently wearing my black sweat shorts and my short sleeve gray hoodie crop top. I stood up taking my black bomber jacket in my closet then wearing it. I look over to my suitcase taking the other shoes that I brought. Ashley and the others gave it to me. I open it taking mga red, black and white high cut nike air jordan. I wore it after wearing my foot socks. I tie my hair in to a pony tail that's when I heard my phone started ringing.  I took it from my bed and seeing it.

It was my brother,  I decided not to answer it for not bringing me with him.

I turned off my phone putting it in my pockets before looking in to the mirror to see how I look.  I left my room taking my wallet closing the door behind me. I left the house, started walking through the streets finding some where to eat. Cars were passing by as I pass by in to some people.

I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket walking silently thinking of going to the convenience store to but foods. There isn't any food at home, like ramen or bread so I decided to buy some. I was walking to a street looking around then my eyes spotted a convenience store right in front of me. I look left and right for cars and the road was empty. I started walking on the pedestrian lane, heading towards the entrance.