Prologue

I drew the drawing above. Do u like it? Let me know please 😊.

.....

Who said life is fair? Who said life is easy?!

It isn't! It never was!

From the beginning my life was a disaster. I'm not born into the perfect family. I didn't have the perfect life. I wasn't the perfect daughter.

I had one hell of a rollercoaster ride to get to where I am today. Since the day I was born.

My long journey took dark turns, every next level my life goes, I lose important people in my life. That way I lost the 4 most important people in my life.

It was then I was left all alone.

However it kinda came to an end when I got to settle down with my new family.

But that doesn't mean it's finally my happily ever after. Because it isn't.

Imagine you, a human. Living in a werewolf community. Simple right?

Not.

It isn't simple.

I mean come on! A weak human being living with supernaturals? Nah. Not easy.

And here we are talking about me. My life living in a community I don't belong.

It's not easy.

My new family might love me, but that doesn't mean the pack does too! In fact they hates me! I'm the weakling of the pack. I'm an outsider.

I get picked at school. I get bullied in the pack. I'm practically the punching bag.

Just because I'm human. Is it my fault that I'm human? Is it my mistake being human?

Being a human isn't something I can control.

I always wondered how it would feel to have a mate. I wanted to know how the sparks feel. I wanted to know how the mate bond feels.

But... I know I won't get one. I'm only a human. I won't get a mate.

At first, as a kid, I believed that I will get a mate too because I'm living with werewolves.

But as I grew up, I learnt everything.

Humans don't get mates.

But what I didn't know was that when Fate intertwines with the mate bond, miracles do happen.

And this is the story of my life. About the big miracle that happened in my life. A miracle that flipped my life upside down. Destroyed me. And about...

Eh. Nothing.

It's just for you to find out.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love 😍

Shai 🥀