13 - Nightmare

Amelie's pov
_________________

"001." I heard my number being called. A man came out of the room and grabbed my arm harshly and took me to a room.

I didn't say anything. But that doesn't mean I wasn't scared. I was beyond terrified. I was shaking in fear.

"sit down." the man pushed me towards the chair. I fell to the ground but stood up. I walked towards the chair as fast as my tiny feet can carry me.

But I couldn't sit on it. I couldn't climb the chair. It was too high. I didn't know what to do.

"I.. Chair. Sit." I said to the man.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up and placed me on the chair. I put my thumb into my mouth and stared at what the men were doing.

The man holding the paper looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "bring 002 and 003."

I saw a man bring my sisters in. My sisters also had to be placed on the chair because they can't reach it.

I looked at Amara.

"Amma. Ammy." Armelle waved her hands at us. And I gave her one of my biggest smile. Amara smiled at her too.

"stop talking!" one of the men hissed at us.

"talk. Ok. You. Shhshsh." Amara glared at the man, making him slap her face.

The 3 of us cried out as we felt pain.

"bad. Man." I mumbled.

"what did you say bitch?" he asked harshly.

"no saying bad words." Armelle said.

"shut up!"

"noooo. Bad man shhshhh." Amara yelled back. "y-" the man's words were interrupted by the sound of something.

My eyes widened when I saw 6 men wearing white coats come towards us with colourful liquid injections.

Before we knew it there were people holding us as we thrashed in their hands begging to be set free. The man came towards us holding the strings.

I let out a piercing scream as one of them injected Armelle with it. Pain inflicted my body. It was like my bones are breaking. My inside is burning.

My lungs were screaming, begging for oxygen. I felt the needle pierce my skin making the pain even worse.

"let. Go!"

"me go! No touching!"

"let me go!"

................................

I woke up screaming. All I was feeling was pain. Pain everywhere. I can't take it. It's too much. Too much.

It wasn't my pain and I knew it. It is one of my triplets. One of them is in terrible pain.

I let out another scream and I fell out of bed gasping for air. I slapped my chest a few times. It's no use. My throat is blocked now and I can't even speak. Fresh tears were falling down my eyes.