48 - Ashes

💫🦋💫🦋💫🦋

Kail's pov

___________________

"I'll kill you!" I screamed, letting both Drakos and Damien take over.

"I wouldn't mind if you kill me anyway. It wasn't me who was destined to kill you. Did you know that your mate and her sisters' destiny was to kill you? Oh well. It is. They are coming here now. You can kill me later... after you die. Hahaha! Haha- ugh!" before I could attack her, an arrow came out of nowhere and it pierced right through her body and to a tree. There was a whole in her stomach.

"finally! Gosh. You have no idea how much I have been trying to kill you!" a male voice came out of nowhere. That's when a man came out of the bush. He had forest green eyes and curly black hair. Light freckles on his nose. Tall and muscular. Something about him looked familiar.

"oh hey! There guys! Sorry to bother y'all! But I needed to kill this bitch! Good one, eh, old woman?" the guy chuckled and walked towards Ereka who has fallen to the ground.

"don't forget that you are the one who trained me. The whole time my plan was to kill you, Ereka. You thought I would take your side after you and grandpa stole me? You thought I would take your side after everything you did to my family? To my mom, mama, papa and siblings? You should have realised. You taught me to never betray. Thank you for teaching me that. Because that's probably why I never betrayed my family by taking your side. Now, it's time to say goodbye."

Ereka hissed at him.

"yeah yeah, dear. You can't use your powers. I got that special arrow made by a friendly wizard to whom I sold your lost sword. Nice deal, eh? Don't worry. You are going straight to hell where you'll join your daddy Zaliver and the mommy Bianca Bitch that you killed to get the throne. Bye bye." he grinned when Ereka fell down onto the ground. Her eyes rolled back.

"without that arrow I wouldn't have been able to kill her." he muttered. And turned towards us.

"hi. I'm Avion. That bitch is my step aunt. Sort of." he smiled. I frowned at him. His smile turned to an awkward one. "uhh- umm.. Sorry... that you have to witness... umm- me kill someone... I didn't mean to.. scare y-"

That's when his eyes landed on dad's dead body. "holy shit. That fucking bitch did that? I still remember how Bianca's body was after she ate her body. Gave me nightmares." he cringed.

I started to feel something. Something in me started to come alive. I turned around and saw them.

3 girls. Identical. A woman and a kid who looked like them. And Xander.

Amara, Armelle and Amelie. Amara and Armelle were carrying Amelie. What are they doing with Armelle?

"Amara?! What are you doing with Armelle?" Xavier asked.

"don't attack her. She is a good person. She lost her memories that was why she didn't remember us. And she was controlled by Ereka.. And this is our mom and sister Emery. First of all.. I will never forgive you Kail. But Amelie needs your help. She is possessed. The only one who can save her is you." Amara said.

"I won't help her." I simply stated.

"Kail! What's Amelie's fault here?!" Callie yelled at me.

"she is accused mom. But I'm not mad at her about that anymore. I mad because she is the reason my daughter died! Because she was a weak human!" I sneered.

"that's enough!" Avion yelled.

"you don't know anything new guy!" I yelled at her.

"that's my sister you are accusing! I knew they would come here! The wizard told me that I would meet them here! So I came here! Stop accusing her! I might not have been around when she grew up, but I was there when she was a kid! She is not a bad person! She would never do something like that!" he yelled.