44 - Hell

Hi guys. Ok... You are so gonna hate me. I'm sorry.

And oh by the way. I completed writing the whole story...

Armelle's pov

__________________

"oh god! Where did she go?! We have been searching for her for almost 2 days now!" I frowned sitting on a tree branch with Helena.

"I have no idea. Hmm.. Wait. I think I have an idea." Helena looked at me. "please don't tell me to go to the human town again. Please." I replied.

"don't worry. We aren't going to the human town. But... we are going somewhere really far from here." she grinned. "what? Where?" I asked. "Esentio." she smiled a little.

"what the hell is Esentio?" I exclaimed. "not a thing, sweetie. A place." she said. "a place that belongs to a very old friend of mine. I think it's time to say hi to my dearest old woman." a smug look appeared on her face.

"oh and by the way you have to be ready." she turned towards me. "for what?" I asked.

"to have your breath knocked out, duh."

"who is she? A goddess?" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"you have no damn idea. I just hope you are straight. Oh wait. She can turn a straight person to a bisexual person." she chuckled as I gaped at her in horror.

"hello? I have mate you bloody idiot! And ya think I'll turn bi? Holy cow, bitch. It's not that I have a thing against bisexuality, but bro. This is me you are talking about." I pointed my forefinger at myself.

"aha. We'll see about that."

.............

"how many more minutes? Oh wait. It's how many more hours." I asked looked at Helena, who is driving my car as I sat on the passenger seat.

Honestly? This really is weird! A person who looks like a fucking 4 year old driving?!

"the look on your face says, why is a fucking 4 years old driving a mother fucking car, which is also your fucking car. And oh, we have only around 15 or so minutes." Helena replied.

"I could never get used to this kid saying fuck numerous times just in one fucking sentence." I muttered.

I mean... gosh! Trust me! She is one of those people who uses numerous curses in one sentence. I still remember what she said after I saved her from those damned rogues.

"Oh my my. Those mother fucking fuckers got their fucking asses whooped by a fucking kickass mother fucker. Bitch, you gotta be my fucking body guard."

Imagine my shock when I heard a 4 year old curse like a fucking sailor. And that also with a baby voice.

"well you better fucking get used to it because this is only just the fucking beginning. We have a hell of a ride together and you fucker are stuck with this 4 year old, and you are gonna hear worse in the future. So if you are not ready for it, I would fucking whoop your ass fucking hole. Got it?" she gave me a threatening glare. And I knew that she wasn't lying when she said that.

She can be really scary. And if I'm not wrong, she is stronger than me, Ereka or probably even more stronger than that asshole, hybrid king aka Kail guy.

But we made a deal to keep her identity a secret.

"oh look. We have arrived. Welcome to hell my master." Helena grinned evilly.