3 - Alpha Mitchell

Amelie's pov
___________________

It's been a week now.

Ashton isn't doing really great. He will go missing here and then. I have to go and get him back every single time. But I don't mind. He is my brother and best friend after all.

For some odd reason I have been doing not so well. Not to mention that everywhere I go, my eyes search for one person.

I don't even know why. I mean come on! I only met him a week ago. Just once in my whole life! Why should I get so attached to him?

I don't even know his name!

Besides he looked to be around the 26 or something. That's almost 9 years older than me! What the fringing hell is wrong with me?!

Ugh! I hate it when I have no clue!

Today is Sunday. The day I promised to visit papa.

I walked out of my room holding the paper bag in my hand. I went to the kitchen and took some of the brownies and cookies that I baked today and put it into my bag. It's for papa. Today is his birthday.

I packed the birthday cake in a box too.

"mom! Dad! I'm leaving!" I yelled. "ok! Be back before midnight!" mom yelled knowing I won't be back early.

I ran out of the house and climbed into my car.

Before I can go far, I saw the alpha son and my bullies. What are they all doing here?

When they saw my car, they immediately blocked my way.

"hello there outcast!"

This isn't going to be good.

..............................

Kail's pov
________________

I can't believe this. After more than 100 fucking years I finally found her!

My wolf, Damien had been whining all the time wanting to be with her.

What am I going to do now? If I accepts her...

I looked down at my gloved hands. "what if I hurt her? No. No! I can't accept her! I will only hurt her if I do!" I said worriedly.

I do want her! I really do! But I can't... I'm a killer. A murderer.

And she... she is human.

I will only hurt her.

I growled and punched the wall.

"Whoaaah! Bro, what's wrong with you?" I heard Caden's voice. "nothing. I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"did you already forget?! Today is the day we attack the Diamond Crystal and make their foolish alpha pay for what he did to Delilia girl! Remember! Mom made us promise to get back him for teaming up with Zaliver and keeping kids hostage!" Caden exclaimed.

(A/N- In case you forgot, in Regina Malicious, a little girl called Delilia comes to warn Aerowyn, and Duncan killed her. Aerowyn promised Delilia to get back at the alpha. If I remember correctly it's in the chap 18 and 19. In this book it isn't that Alpha. But his son's sons' son's blah blah blah. If I'm to continue there would probably be a long line of sons'.)