22 - Amara And Xander

Sorry about the late update.

Amelie's pov
____________________

For some reason, running away from Kail's pack, Lupus Draco made me feel a gush of freedom. A freedom I have never felt before.

But it didn't fade the pain in my chest.

A part of me is begging me to go back, to run back to Kail. Into his warm arms. That one side that is desperate for his love and comfort.

While the other side wants to find freedom, not be controlled by someone who doesn't love me back. By someone who hates me, loathes me, despises me.

At least now he is free from the pathetic pitiful human that's a burden to me.

At last tired of all the walking I sat down beside a big tree. I took a packet of crisps from my bag and ate it along with a banana. Then I decided to rest for sometime.

.................................

"-I'm so gonna get you back when I find you! Better watch your back, Ama!" I heard a male voice in the distance. "where are you? Come out come out from wherever you are!"

I opened my eyes frowning. I looked around and took my bag. I was on alert now.

What if it's a rogue? Oh my god! It's gonna kill me!

"Ams! I swear to god, I'm so gonna get you back for this! Come out of where you are!" the voice yelled again.

I heard crunching sounds of dead leaves. And it's coming towards me. I stiffened and tried to run away when a man came out of the bush.

He had blonde hair with gray eyes. His eyes landed on me.

"oh there you are! You are such a bitch you know that? And don't you dare use a sarcastic comment at me right now. Because if you do, Imma gonna make you regret it." he gave me a playful glare making me frown in confusion.

A burst of fear appeared in me.

"come on! We gotta go!" he walked towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him in shock.

"e-excuse me, s-sir. Please don't touch me." I said trying to push his hand away.

"awww girl! What's gotten into you now? Sir? Did you just say sir?" he burst into a fit of laughter. He took his hand from my shoulder and bent down laughing his ass off, slapping his knee continuously.

I kinda felt offended at that.

"This is hilarious! Y- you! Hahahaha! You were just being polite?! Haha! You are the last p-person on ear-th that would be pol-polite! Hahahahahaaaaa hahhaaha!" he continued laughing.

Is he psycho?

Suddenly, out of nowhere came an arrow. It hit the tree behind me making me freeze. So did the man next to me. He looked a bit shocked and then confused.

But before he could say anything, we heard a voice.

"aww my poor baby Xanny Benny! I thought you were sane! But it looks like you aren't since you are imagining me and talking alone. I know you love me but damn." it was a female voice. A voice that sounds oddly familiar.