25 - Malicious

A week later
........................

Amelie's pov
___________________

Once again I found myself following the woman in white dress.

"miss! Excuse me! Wait!" I yelled at her. But she didn't stop. So I continued the chase. I can hear the laughter of her in the air, it sends chills down my spine.

Just like what happened a last time, I found myself in the burnt estate. I walked towards the door, this time it was open. That means one thing.

Last time what happened really did happen.

I got out of the estate to the same scene from before. Death. Burnt bodies. Burnt houses. Trees. And skeletons.

I ran towards the direction I found the woman that day. And there she was. In the burnt white dress with ashes on it. Leaning against the half burnt black tree. Her hair flying in the air. A wicked smile dancing on her lips.

This time she was clear.

"hello dear." Her voice was beautiful. But there was an edge in it that made me want to cower in fear.

That's when I realised something.

Her eyes. It was.... completely amber.

"C-Callie?" I asked the first name that came to my mouth. She looks like Callie. The same amber eyes but with no blue specks.

Hearing Callie's name, she let out another chilling laughter. "oh dear. I'm not Callie. You have no idea who I am. Hahahaha." she laughed.

"wh-who are you? What's this place? Why did you run away?" I asked, trying to hide my fear.

"you will know when the time comes. Hahahaha!"

I saw her take something from the ground.

My eyes widened when I realised what it was, and fear striked me to its fullest when she bit it.

A human bone. She is eating it.

She locked up at me with a smirk. A malicious look in her eyes.

Once again, I found myself running away screaming in fear. But just like before, something hit the back of my head, making me fall into a pit of darkness.

..................................

I opened my eyes gasping for air. But I was surprised when I realised I'm in my bedroom. On my bed.

What does this mean?

Was it a dream too? What's happening? What's going on? Was it real? Or a dream? But I know for sure that it felt so realistic. So so realistic.

I yelped as the bedroom door opened and my sister came in. "Good morning, sleeping beauty!" she sang.

"Morning, cinderella!" I chuckled. She smiled at me.

"come on! Get up! We are going to start your training today!" Amara exclaimed. I groaned in annoyance. "I don't want to train!" I whined.

"yes you are going to train. Your teacher is me! From now you are gonna call me sir." Xander walked into the room wearing full leather clothes.