Epilogue

This is the beginning of a new story. Regina Mysterious. The main character will be Helena.

........

The rumours of the death of the hybrid king and the human queen spread through the werewolf world like wild fire. Now there is not even one person who haven't known how they died. Especially the hybrid king who was known to be the strongest on earth.

But the question is, if someone really killed him... the who is the person? Surely, this person must be much stronger than the hybrid king.

Now everyone is on the hunt for the mysterious person. But it was all in vain. Not even a single person found a trace of an abnormal person.

Now years later... many many years later... a new kingdom began. This time it isn't a lycan Kingdom nor is it a hybrid kingdom. But according to the rumours... these are the true descendants of the werewolves. The real werewolf king. Him and his wife. They have been hiding all this time. Now they made an appearance and are almost as strong as the previous 2 kings.

Now, that's not all. Another bunch of rumours has started to spread. Someone has been killing the locals. Humans, werewolves and every supernatural being. It was said that this person is a little girl with a hood on. And is stronger than anyone they can imagine.

And then all of a sudden... the rumours stopped. The killing stopped too. It was like the kid just died... or went into hiding.

It has been ages and no trace of her. It was just like that person who killed the hybrid king vanished.

.......

Once again many years later... now there is two kids to the throne. And once again... the rumours has started to spread. But this time it's not a kid who is behind all this. A grown young woman. A beautiful 19 years old woman who is much more vicious than the kid from years ago. One who had power more than anyone they have ever seen but, the new werewolf king...

Now... who is this mysterious woman who loathes every happy family on earth and has tried to kill herself but was unable to because of immortality?

Not to mention there are a bunch of people trying to find her.

Even the monsters have their own fears. And what could be her worst fear, for she is the most monstrous of all the monsters.

Will the werewolf king be able to tame his rogue little mate who he despises, for she is a rogue?

🦋💫🦋💫🦋💫🦋💫

This is the end of the story. Now I know... Regina Mysterious was published way before this. But hope you girls enjoy reading it too.

And oh. If you are looking for a BADASS MAIN CHARACTER who is way more badass than even Aerowyn and Callie? Then you better read Regina Mysterious. Helena is all about badass Queen bitch.

She can fight.

She has her own rules.

No one bosses her. Not even Darius.

She loves messing with alphas.

She is all about bad vibes.

She is badass. You just have to find out.

And oh. She is a shorty.

Love 😍

Quinn 🌺

🦋🦋