47 - Ereka

Armelle's pov

____________________

"Kail... we were destined to kill him. The strongest man ever on earth."

"that asshole who hurt Ammy? Let him rot. I could care less if he dies." I rolled my eyes.

"Although I wouldn't care if he gets hurt. But killing... I don't think so. I'm glad the experiment failed." Amara said.

"We thought your experiment succeeded. But it makes sense now that yours didn't either, it's just your vampire side. But how did you end up with Ereka? " Xander frowned.

I looked at her. "I don't exactly remember. But... I remember my parents... or according to what you guys said.... They would be my adoptive parents. Anyways... they kicked me out. That's I remember. I remember being chased by some people. I remember meeting a woman who helped me run away. But it didn't last long before I was caught. That's all I remember." I shrugged.

"ohh. So you were caught by... Ereka's minions." Emery said. I nodded.

"well... anyone of you who has an idea on how to save Amelie?" mom asked.

"I know." Helena stepped forward. "I know what happened to her too now."

"what?"

"it's that woman. Aerowyn. She has put a soul in Amelie. A demon. The only way to save her is..." Helena sighed. "... Well.. The only person who can save her is her mate. Kail."

"well shit." I narrowed my eyes at no one in particular.

"just fucking great." Amara rolled her eyes.

.................

Kail's pov

__________________

I was woken up by the sound of my bedroom window sharding. Jolting up from my bed, I turned towards the door and saw a man with huge wings. Black and red wings. Dragon wings.

The man was wearing a cloak so I couldn't see his face. I didn't like the fact a dragon shifter was in my bedroom.

"who the fuck are you?!" I demanded.

"who am I?" the man chuckled. A shiver sent down my spine. I felt Drakos' presence in my mind.

"who am I, you ask? Who do you think I am? Son?" he said emphasising the word son.

My eyes widened. "Jayson." I growled. My eyes turned to red.

I half shifted to my dragon. Black nerves appeared on my body. And red tribal tattoos started to show all over my body. My body started to glow sort of a gold and red as my skin started to get rough.

"you look just like me." he smiled. "spread your wings and join me."

"I would rather spread the and kill you." I gritted.

"hmm.. Not a good idea. I can kill you in a snap of a finger."

"you can't. I'm much stronger than you! You might be the king of dragons! But I am The Hybrid King!"

"then show me what you have got." he took off his hood. His piercing blue eyes met mine. And he turned around and got out of the window. He stood in the mid air right outside my window, waiting for me.

With a scream I spread my wings. I didn't care about anything but killing the man in front of me. My black and red wings.. just like his, spread. But mine was stronger and larger with a different design. And had fire blazing on every single feather.