24 - "Kill Him."

Amelie's pov
___________________

"fuck you!"

"you too!"

"you are such a bitch!"

"you are such a pig!"

"I'm not!"

"yes you are!"

"I'm no- maybe I am... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CALL ME THAT!!!"

I slammed my head on the table for the hundredth time. God! Have mercy on me!

"I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT!"

"NO YOU CAN'T!"

"watch me! Y- OWW! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL XANDER!"

"you are welc- OUCHHH! BITCH! STOP PUNCHING ME!"

"YOU................"

I slammed my head on the table. Again.

That's hundred and 1.

At last I stood up and walked towards the door. Where my sister and Xander are having another round of their fight. Both physical and verbal.

"ehem ehem."

They snapped their heads at me.

"can you please give me some space? I really need to go outside. My head is burning. Once I'm out you can continue your lovely fight." I gave them a sweet smile.

They gaped at me and moved out of the way still. I gave them onw last fake sweet smile before opening the door and walking out. Then slammed the door shut with a bam.

"back to what I was saying......"

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"y-"

I honestly don't know how these two idiots are friends! Because... trust me when I say, when the sun rises all you can hear is their argument. And when the sun sets, all you can hear is their argument.

And me, being in the middle of it all... I don't even want to say it. Just know that I'm as good as dead.

I heard a loud bam from inside the house with a moan of pain followed by another wave of curses.

Seems like this won't be over for sometime.

I walked into the wood, towards the lake nearby. I was in need of some very woodsy fresh air. Once I reached that place, I sat down and took a deep breath enjoying the beauty of nature.

I closed my eyes letting sleep engulf me.

..................................

"kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him."

A voice was saying in my air. It was more like a chant.

"kill him. Kill him, little human. Just kill him."

I opened my eyes yelping. My eyes caught a glimpse of someone running into the other side of the woods. Someone who looked familiar.