4 - Kidnapped

Amelie's pov
___________________

I felt fingers brush against my face sending a gush of sparks.

I tried to open my eyes. But I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. It's like my lashes are glued. I tried to move my arm and my feet, even my fingers. But they feel too heavy.

I was in a dark place. I wanted to get out of it.

I'm scared. Flashes of my past life appeared before my eyes.

3 years old me sat on the chair. I was shaking. I was scared. The place was dark. Pitch black.

I cried out for help.

"Mama! Papa!"

I heard the voice of my sisters next to me.

"don't cry Ammy. Don't cry. They will hurt you." Armelle said.

"but I'm scared." I sniffed.

"I know. I'm scared too. But don't cry. I don't want them to hurt us again." Amara wrapped her arms around me.

"we will face together. I promise." Armelle's voice came. I nodded my head slightly.

Suddenly the door burst open and light came in.

The 3 of us screamed when we saw the men wearing white uniforms.

"no! Please! Please don't hurt us!" Armelle yelled at them.

"this is wrong! Hurting us is bad! The god will punish you!" Amara yelled in anger. I clutched Amara's arm as they walked in.

"take 001 to the room number 50A." one of the men said. The another man nodded and walked towards me.

"No! No! Don't touch me!" I cried.

"no! Don't touch my sister!" Amara stood up before me. The man tossed Amara to the side. She landed on the ground with a thud.

Pain filled my body when Amara's body hit the ground. Me, Armelle and Amara let out a blood curling scream at the same time.

The man slapped my face and threw me on his shoulder like a potato sack. I punched his back several times crying, begging him to let me go. But he didn't listen.

They never do.

.......................................

I opened my eyes gasping for air. Tears were streaming down my face. Beads of sweat was forming on my forehead.

I slapped my chest lightly a few times trying to breath.

After a few more attempts it came back to normal. I sighed and took a deep breath. It always happens to me when I panic. I have asthma.

That's when I realised that I'm not in my room or Ashton's or Quinn's or Matt's. This is a whole different room.

It was furnished well. White marble was used on the floor. Everything screamed luxury. Royal.

"what the hell is going on?" I muttered. Trying to remember what happened I touched my head and massaged my throbbing temple.

However I winced when my hand made contact with a certain spot of my temple. "what happened?"