30 - Moving Out

Amelie's pov
________________

1 year and half ago, I was able to figure out about what I am. Not fully. But something like that.

I was destined to kill someone. But I'm not gonna talk about it right now. Because I won't be doing it.

The experiment succeeded. Not fully fully, some processes are still missing. Me, Amara and Xander has been doing researches about it. We found out that, we have to be turned into one of the supernatural beings to be able to have the experiment work to its full.

But fortunately, me and Amara are very much human. We weren't turned into any kind of being, thankfully. Which means we won't be able to kill the person. The powers in our body won't be activated if we don't turn.

What happened to me before, I mean... me fainting was because my powers stopped because I needed to turn. They will stay that way, till I shift that is. Same thing happened to Amara. But to her it happened early. About an year ago. It took 3 weeks for her to get her consciousness. But me... I took 2 weeks.

We are very much thankful knowing we don't have to kill the person. But... the problem is... Armelle. My other twin sister. We still haven't found her. The thing that worries us the most is the thought of... what if she is turned?

And if she is... to what is she turned? Will we ever be able to find her?

It worries us. We want to know. But there are so many mysteries yet to be figured out.

We also need to find Emery.

That was not all that happened in the past 1 year and half. Many things happened in just that little period of time. Our lives took many unexpected turns. We had to ho through a lot of things. All of them were fight or die. We did our best. We made it. But we know it isn't the end yet.

Then there is another thing that happened. My pregnancy. It was one of the most unexpected turn. It was heart wrenchingly beautiful. It gave me a new hope in life. It made me believe that no matter how much pain is in my life, I have someone to live for.

Amara, Xander and I... we loved the babies even before they were born. Through all the things that came our way, the babies were the most important. Our first instinct was always to protect them. They were our first priority. They gave the 3 of us hope. That life is beautiful in its own twisted ways.

I still remember how it felt to be able to feel their kicks. It was heart warming. My whole pregnancy was painful. Especially since I'm a human carrying werewolf babies. My body didn't take it well. I was given the option of abortion too. But I refused. I couldn't do something like that.

So I went through all the pain. Just for them.

Until everything fell. My world turned upside down. My life broke into pieces beyond repair.

.................................

"why are you crying? I felt your pain through the mate bond. Are you ok?" he hurried towards me.

I heard Callie and Victoria breathe out in relief.

He didn't find out.