23 - Life With Dear Sister

2 and half weeks later
.................................

Amelie's pov
_____________________

"ha! I won!" Amara yelled as she reached the line.

"you cheated, Ama!" Xander yelled before sitting on the ground without completing the race.

"stop being such a baby!" Amara yelled back.

"am not being a baby!" Xander pouted.

"yes, you are!"

"no! I'm not!"

"yes you a-"

"ok both of you shut up!" I snapped at last. "I don't want to be in between another fight again." I said.

They ignored me and continued their bickering.

"you are a cheater!"

"I did not cheat! You are just being a baby!"

"oh yeah? Let's see what Ammy says then."

They both turned towards me.

Oww man! Here we go again.

"Do you agree with me on Xanny being a baby and lying saying I cheated?" my sister asked.

"Ammy, my sweet sweet purple pinky lollipop." Xander gave me a sweet smile making my eyes widen.

"you agree with me, don't you, little princess? Fairy? Mermaid? Barbie girl? Unicorn girl?" He gave me very hopeful eyes.

Ouch.

"I-" before I could say anything else I was interrupted by my sister.

"see? She agreed with me!" she squealed jumping up and down like a crazy person.

"she didn't agree with you... or me. Yet." Xander gave her an unamused look. "so stop acting like an octopus." once again they turned towards me.

"I am-" once again I was interrupted by my sister. I sighed.

"she is going to agree with me! You will see! She will choose me! I'm her favourite after all!" Amara squealed.

"who said she is gonna choose you? No one did. So shut up! Ammy is gonna choose me! Watch and poop!" Xanded glared at her. Once again ... umm... double once again, they turned towards me.

"I- No! Ama! Do not interrupt me this time!" I yelled when she opened her mouth, making her pout.

"anyways... what I was gonna say is that... I DON'T WANT TO GET IN BETWEEN YOUR FIGHTS AGAIN!" I screamed.

They looked at each other and then at me. For some reason, I burst out laughing next. They looked at me confused.

"oh I know who actually won." I said at last, making them look at me with hopeful eyes.

Sorry guys.

"I won the race!" I said cheekily.

"y-you didn't even race!" Xander exclaimed.

"exactly! I have been standing at the finish line since the beginning. So I won. Aww, you are welcome! I love you too!" I chuckled at their angry faces.