34 - Heat 2

Next day.

Amelie's pov
________________

I heard the door open and close, I opened my eyes groggily. "Kail?" I asked when I was a blurry figure standing before the bed. Not one. But well, more than one. 2 figures.

I rubbed my eyes a bit and looked at them. "Ama? Xan?" I asked. "what are you guys doing here?!" I exclaimed, jumping out of my bed.

"told you we will find you. Well, we came here, got attacked by these shits. They realised who we are and led us in. You wanna go now?" Amara asked.

"actually... Ama. I don't want to go anymore." I whispered. Her eyes widened. "holy cow! What did the jerk do to you? Did he blackmail you? Ammy. You can tell me anything." she grabbed my shoulder.

"no, Ama. I... I want to give me and Kail a chance. I want to tell him everything. It's his choice if he wants to leave me or be with me. I want to give us a chance." I looked at her. I saw disappointment in her eyes, "ok. It's your choice. As long as you are happy then I'm happy. But... if he hurt you, then I will whoop his arse damn well." she nodded at me, making me chuckle.

"by the way, Ammy. Why are you in his room if you both haven't talked it all out yet?" Xander asked. That's when I remembered. "Oh shite! I was waiting for him to talk and I fell asleep." I sighed.

"where is he then? How dare he make you wait?!"

"it isn't his fault." I replied standing up. "come on." I said and walked out of his room. I went to my room and turned towards them. "you both wait here. I'm gonna take a shower." I said and took clothes from my wardrobe and walked to the bathroom.

..................

I have been feeling down the whole day. From Callie, I got to know that he came back later that night and did some of his work and left. When she tried to wake me up but he ordered her not to in his alpha voice, which kept her from doing that. In the morning too he came and did the same thing.

Now it's evening and I'm still waiting for him. I didn't feel as happy after meeting my sister and Xander, because of the mate bond.

I was moping around the whole day in his room and I look like a zombie now. I also got to know that Kail has also been checking up on me through the mate bond. I get this weird feeling whenever he does that. But sadly, I can't contact him through the bond since I'm human.

I laid on his bed reading a book when I started to feel hot. I turned the AC on but it didn't help. That's when it clicked my mind and I got scared. "shit." I muttered and ran to my room. I locked all the doors, so no male could enter the room.

The first wave of heat hit me hard, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground clutching my chest in pain. A blood curdling scream escaped my lips. I cried in pain as it spread through my whole body. I heard the banging on the door along with the girls yelling my name.

......................

I opened my eyes feeling something wet on my forehead. I saw Callie and Amara sitting next to me. "hey. You ok?" Amara asked. I nodded, breathing heavily. I knew that it wasn't over yet. There will be another wave.

"here drink this. I told the other girls to not come in. Us werewolves are warm blooded and the more werewolves in the room, the more you will feel hot." Callie said and gave me a glass of cold water. I chugged it down immediately.

"I have informed Kail of what's going on. I don't know if he is going to be here or not. He was worried." Callie said. The memories of my last heat came to my mind and I shook my head to clear the thoughts.

I felt the temperature rise once again. I grunted in pain. "shit. Let me help you. We have prepared a cold bath for you." Callie tried to help me stand up, it was just then the door opened. A worried Kail stood there.

"get out. Two of you. Now!" he said looking at me with concern in his eyes. "if you take advantage of her, I will-" Kail interrupted Amara. "I won't do that. Now get out!"

As soon as they got out, he locked the door and rushed towards me. He took me in his arms. The skin contact made the pain lessen a bit. He walked towards the bathroom, opened the door and placed me in the bathtub which was filled with cold water. I sighed in relief a bit. But the pain still didn't go away.

He rubbed his hand on my arm to lessen the pain. He didn't say anything.

"I... I want.... Uhh- t-talk to y-you." I grunted out. "not now Amelie. Not when you are in pain." he looked at me. I saw that his eyes were slightly black because of my scent. He is trying to control himself.

"no, I... need to." I closed my eyes as the next wave of heat hit me. I cried out in pain. I felt Kail pick me up and get into the tub with me placing me on top of him and his arms around him. Once again the pain lessened.

"not now, Amelie. Not now." he tightened his arms around me. "I don't want to lose control right now." I nodded at that.

I felt Kail's breath on the crook of my neck. "Kail." I said his name shakily. "yes?" he asked, his voice was rough and husky. A shiver ran down my spine. "n-nothing." I stuttered.

The whole day, Kail helped me around. He will bring me food and if I don't eat, he will force me to eat. He was so sweet and caring. He was gentle. There were a few times he almost lost control, but he fought back and took his control back again.

About 2 days went that way. And finally, my heat is over. But right now I'm too exhausted.

I lay in Kail's arms on his bed. He stroked my hair lightly. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. I looked up at his face. All I wanted to do was close the gap between us and kiss his plump lips.

But I knew that it's not time for that. I need to tell him the truth now. It's either now or never. The latter sounds tempting, but the outcome that could lead from it is extremely bad. So, I have no choice but to choose the first one. Besides, Kail deserves to know the truth.

"Kail?"

"hmm?"

"I need to tell you something."

"what is it?" he looked down at me. "there is something you need to know. I don't know if you are gonna hate me after I tell you this or not. But you deserve to know the truth. About everything." I tried to get up, but he held me still.

"what do you mean? What truth?" he asked softly. I gave him a sad look. "I want to stand up first." I said making him nod and let go of me. I stood up and he did the same.

"I will first tell you about my past. I have 2 sisters. We are triplets...." I started.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Hey guys! I'm back!

How are you all?

Do you like this chap?

Quinn ❤️