10 - His Touch

Amelie's pov
____________________

After having another mental breakdown with Callie we finally decided to go back. After washing our faces we headed back to our table where the group was.

"so finally you both decided to come back. What were you doing there- wait were you both crying?" Tristan asked.

"nah. We were just having a sisterly time." Callie faked her smile as did I.

"sisters." Victoria scoffed. "you both aren't related."

"We don't need to be related to have a sisterly time." Camille said.

"But you met the human only yesterday or something."

"It was the day before yesterday. But that doesn't mean we can't be nice to her. She is nice. We like her. So we can have a sisterly time." Caden shrugged.

"anyways, back to the topic. Does sisterly times involve crying?" Caden looked at us.

Callie looked at me. "eh- maybe? I mean..."

"what she meant is no. We were laughing about something funny and ended up crying." I said.

"yeah. Ammy told me about... umm- Ashton and Quinn. Haha."

"who is Ashton?" Tristan asked. Ok. Possessive mates.

"Ashton is her brother. Ammy's." Callie answered quickly. "no need to go all possessive on me, Tris. I'm yours. And you are mine. So shut up."

Tristan nodded.

I felt burning eyes on me from the side, but I decided to ignore it as usual.

When I felt him nearing me a bit, I stiffened when I felt his hand on my bare thighs.

What is he doing? Ugh! Why did I wear shorts?!

His hands started to move up and up. And my breathing started to hitch.

I gripped his hand and looked at him. I gave him a glare. Guess what? He was acting like nothing is happening under the table as he continued eating his food.

Feeling my glare he turned his face towards me. His face was blank. However in the next second the corner of his lips turned up into a sexy smirk.

The hell did I just say?! Sexy? Eeeh! What's seriously wrong with me?!

It was like Victoria knew what's going on, because she wrapped her arms around Kail and turned his face towards her before kissing his lips. And he? He kissed back. Eagerly, I would say. At least that's what it looked like.

His hand however was still under here.

My heart clenched again. But I didn't do anything. There is nothing to be done. I can't force someone to like me when they doesn't.

I tried to push his hand away. But he held still. But when I pinched it, he did.

Sighing I took my phone and opened my chat log. There were messages from my family and friends.

Queen Cow 🐮- Girl! Where the fuck did they take u?!

Queen cow 🐮- R u ok?

Queen cow 🐮- Did that asshole try anything?

Queen cow 🐮- answer me girl! Or I will hunt u down in ur dreams!