27. Kidnapped... Again!

I drew a pic of myself. Do u like it?

..............

Amelie's pov
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

I gave my order and took my phone sitting at the café booth. I was waiting for Xander to come and pick me.

He promised to give me a ride back home today when I finish my shift. Yeah, I work at a café. Nope, not the same café I worked years ago. Just a new one.

My shift was over about 30 minutes ago. And I'm waiting for him to show up.

Seneca placed my cup of coffee on the table along with hers and sat down on the chair opposite from me. We made short talks as we drank our coffee.

Suddenly the door slammed open and in walked a huge man with tattoos all over him. His eyes landed on me making my breath hitch. Something about him made me fear him.

I saw him walk towards me and I stood up from my chair and walked towards the kitchen to get away from him. However before I could, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"let go of me." I said coldly. Now people are looking at us.

"come with me." the man said. "no. Let go of me." I yelled tugging on my hand.

"come with me. My boss wants to speak with you." the man said again. "LET GO OF ME!"I yelled again struggling to get out of his tight grip.

Right now I regret not training when Xander offered me to. Ugh! Why am I so weak?

"let. Go. You. Ass! Get your filthy hands OFF MEEE!" I yelled again.

"YOU MUTT! LET GO OF HER!"

I turned to see Xander walking towards us taking huge steps fuming in anger. He came straight towards us and punched the man square on his face.

Ouch. That must hurt. But who am I kidding? I enjoyed seeing it even though I am not a violence fan.

Before I could say anything, I found Xander and the man throwing punches at each other like there is no tomorrow, like blood craving crazy monsters.

I felt fear Ignite me seeing it all turn real serious. And all I can really concentrate on was... blood.

Lots and lots of blood. Like a pool of it.

"X-Xan... Xand-der s-top." I tried to say. "Xander stop!" I ran towards him seeing how bad they both are injured.

"Xander stop! That's enough! Please! Stop!" I yelled but he won't listen to me. They continued punching each other.

I looked at the people watching and recording the scene on their phones.

"what's wrong with you all?! Try to stop them instead of recording it! You are all idiots!! What would you do if you are in a situation like this? Record it?! You are crazy!" I shouted but none of them stepped in.

I took my phone and called Amara.

She took the phone on the 3rd ring.

"Hey pumpkin." she greeted me in her usual cheerful voice.

"come to Honey Bunny café! Xander is fighting with a guy! And they aren't stopping!" I practically screamed.