31.

"They send more forces in our team, Lieutenant. We should divide them to the west border to have higher chances of winning"

"No, they would knew about this while we are talking. They knew about our less men at the west, and since the thought they are winning there, it will be too predictable if we add our men there. What we need is an ambush at the west, and the cannon at the south. "

The men looked at each other  reluctantly at his decision. Jungkook really had another way of thinking, but his orders might led them to suicide. If they ambushed the west, than the Germans will be haywire and might just started to cannon them left and right. Even so, he was true about the predictable one, everyone can read the situation.

"It will be hard to win if we ambush them, but I don't want to risk more of our men dying if we add more in the team. They won't touch the south, but we need to be aware. There are villagers in the west, so it will be a hassle if they kill those villagers. I don't wish to report anything to G6. "

"Sir, G6 had just send one man from the military office to meet you, and he is waiting outside"

"Who?"

"We weren't quite-"

"Jungkook, there's a letter for you"

The group looked at the man, Frank standing at the entrance of the tent and they all saluted him, except Jungkook. He took the letter from him and dismissed his men, reminding them to be back here after lunch to plan their strategies, and divide the new coming forces to their place. Frank took a sit near him, while Jungkook was still standing at the table, a map with small flags at certain area.

"Whose the guy-"

"Haewon really did send me a letter?"

"Don't be so lovestruck and handle the man out there. He looks like you"

"What do you mean he looks like me?

"He-"

"And you are making a handsome general waiting outside, Lieutenant Colonel Jeon Jungkook?"

A honey voice, too honey for a soldier startled them and both of them stood straight, immediately saw the badges ans star at his uniform before saluting him, except for Jungkook. He was eyeing that man from eye to toe, surprised at how this man looked so same yet different with him. He was indeed handsome, but Jungkook didn't care about that.

"Colonel Frank, wait outside. I need to touch some manners to this young man. Back in our place, manners such as bowing is highly stricted."

"Yes sir"

He went at ease and walked out, leaving them alone before the general came closer to him. Jungkook cold eyes were still on him, he wasn't even wavered at the so-called general in front of him. It was his skills that matter now, not a rank that could easily have if you bribe the higher ups or you are their favourite. The man slightly rested his back at the table, eye siding the map and flags along with marks all over it. Then he spotted the letter at Jungkook hand before letting out a chuckle.

"Did one of your hookers send you a love letter? So loyal I see"

"It's my wife"

"Oh so you're married?"

By this time, Jungkook was sure he was a Korean when he changed his language suddenly, but his accent was different from him. Jungkook was from the village, but the man speak like he was born and raised in the city before coming here. He must be well off then.

"The name's General Kim Seokjin. G6 send me here with some of our man, and from this map, things are doing quite well. Why did you asked for us?"

"For backup"

"How about the young boys and volunteer? Aren't they backups for you?"

"They are still in training. I'm planning to put them in the west after the ambush"

"And when did you exactly plan to do this ambush?"

"Tommorow night"

He nodded before sitting back straight, before eyeing him with full of interest. He judged him arrogant, but Jungkook hold more than that. Seokjin is now not regretting to come here. He was sure that he could break the ice out of him and be a friend to the man, though he was considered rude to not respect someone in a higher rank than him. He heard about Jungkook situation that put him here, he was playing dumb about his marital status before.

"How nice is it to be marrying someone here?"

"She's not someone from here"

"Oh? A foreigner? Another Korean?"

He didn't answered, and tucked the letter in his pocket before walking past him. But Seokjin was strong enough to hold him back and he halted his tracks. There was amusement in his gave and a slight smile at his plump lips. Jungkook was now so sure he got the general rank because of his money, not because of his skills. A man with clear skin with no scars at his face even the slightest was making Jungkook judgement true.

"I like you. Let's be friends"

"No sir. Thank you"

"Oh you will. No one will resist this handsome Kim Seokjin"

"I will. Watch me"

He laughed while throwing his head to the back, but Jungkook didn't know what was funny. The man is weird, even though he is handsome. Whatever breed he is, Jungkook was sure he won't be friends with him. He was too weird for his liking.

"Oh I will be watching you, I will be here till the war is over"