22.

It has been three days since the execution, and Jungkook have saw the changes in his wife. She will force out a smile to anyone she met, lock herself most of the time and spaced out while playing with Jaeun. Even her sleep wasn't that good. He knew how she will stay awake for more than two hours every night and once he will hear her cry herself to sleep. At first Jungkook didn't say anything, he knew she needed space. Even when he worked at his post since he is still getting suspended from the office, Haewon was still like that.

Until one night, when he finally got back home after his shift ended, he decided to comfort her.

It was already pass midnight when he entered their shared bedroom and saw her back facing him. He knew she wasn't asleep, but she was too occupied with her thoughts to even realized he was there. Slowly Jungkook went up to the bed and touched her shoulder, causing the woman to jerked up in surprised and looked back. It almost broke his heart seeing the trails of dry tears at her rosy cheeks and Haewon quickly wiped it away before forcing out a smile.

"You're late. I don't here you entering?"

"I don't want to wake Jaeun up"

She sat up at the bed, eyeing the tired man with a warm gaze, an honest one despite how forced her smile was. His hand then touched her neck and slowy it went to her back, making Haewon body tensed up at his fingers playing with the ribbon that tied up her night gown. Did he want it? She doesn't want to do it, but she realized how cold she is with him for the past three days. It will be unfair it she pushed him down.

"Jungkook-"

"When was the last time we had shower together?"

She raised her eyebrow, and a small chuckle left Jungkook lips before he planted a kiss on her cheeks.  He untied the ribbon and the fabric revealed her bare shoulder causing her to shivered at the cold air went in contact with her skin. With one swift move, he took her in his muscular arms and he bought her to their bathroom which Haewon eyes getting wide at how Jungkook was serious about getting a bath with her in the middle of night.

"You're not joking about this right?"

She asked as soon he placed her in their bathub, the night gown nearly fell down to reveal her skin more and she held dearly into it. It wasn't helping when all he did was smiling at her while he unbutton his uniform revealing his firm chest which Haewon looked away, shy at how this remind her of their first night at the love hotel.

"You should put away your nightgown, you don't want that to get wet right?"

Haewon flushed at his words and slowly let the gown fall down to her arm before sliding it down to her legs. She realised how his eyes never left her , and she refused to look at him. She folded the dress and was about to put it at the bathub top when she felt his fingers grazed the back of her palm causing her to stop her action. She looked up, and saw how hard he tried to restrain himself from touching her, along with his jaw tightened.

"Not just this, everything Jeon Haewon"

She gulped at the affirmative tone in his voice and nodded. "But don't turn around until I'm done"

"I've seen every-"

"Or I'll walk out from the bathroom"

He groaned and looked around, mumbling some complain but Haewon ignored it with a smile. After getting rid of her undergarments, she turned the tap on and take the the soap in from the bathub top before putting it down the running water. Jungkook was about to turn when she splashed some water at him with a giggle.

"Don't you dare. I don't want you to see anything for free"

He chuckled deeply before taking of his button up ,causing his muscle to flex making Haewon cheeks blushed at the sight. He is a well built man , and Haewon won't deny how attractive his body is. She looked back at the running tap and realized that the tub was half full, and bubbles could be seen everywhere.