23.

The sound of Jaeun crying woke up both Jungkook and Haewon, and they stirred in each other arm before opening their eyes. She let out a soft sigh and was about to left the bed when he stopped her making Haewon halted halfway.

"I'll check on her, sleep. You are tired"

She grinned and laid down herself back to the mattress while he stand up and covered himself with a dark blue robe. Jaeun crying was getting louder so he quickly went to her room, leaving Haewon who was about to drift away into a deep sleep. She sunk her face in the pillow, realize that their bed mostly smell like Jungkook and she blushed at what they were doing before.

"Why everything smells like you?"

"Is this necessary?"

"It looks pretty"

Haewon laughed when he said that and let the man tucked the flower at the ribbon of her hat. She never likes fancy looking hat,but Jungkook wanted to make the pale pink headwear looks lovely. The shop owner smiled at the couple before focusing back on counting his cash.

"Now this is enough"

She smiled at him and they bid their farewell at the owner before walking out from the shop. He pulled her closer to him , making the woman tilted her head to him with a puzzle look.

"You are being a gentleman, sir Jeon"

"I'm always a gentleman to the woman I love. Now look in front, you look like a lovestruck teenage girl"

"Oh darling, that wasn't what you said to me last night"

He shot her a look and she laughed before looking back to the front. He had bought her to a date, but she had no idea of where they are going. The long dress she was wearing perfectly covered her curves , along with the long coat she fold at her arms. Her heels clicked to the pavement, and she was lucky the heels were quite flat or she will be in pain after an hour walking. Jungkook on the other hand was fully suited, with his long coat hugging his body and his hat placed at his head.

It was a normal day for the city of London, shop starting their day and the streets were busy with cars and bicycle. Haewon had always imagined  riding the bicycle around the city, but she never learn to ride one. She doesn't know how to balance herself and ended up with a scrap whenever she tried to ride it.

Before she could go further into her memories, Jungkook voice stopped her. He was calling someone, a young mailman who was happily cycling while doing his job. The young boy seems to recognize him and cycled to them before jumping down from his bike and stood before them.  The man saluted at him, which Jungkook nodded slightly while Haewon smiled.

"Good morning, sir. And I believe you are Mrs. Jeon?"

She nodded with a small 'yes'. She was still puzzled at why he called the boy until she saw Jungkook fished out some dollars to the young man pocket making him surprised. Haewon looked at them both, the boy gasped at the bump of his chest pocket, meaning the money must be too much for it to be there.

"We are renting your bike for an hour, Vante. Go back to your mother for a while, she must be craving for some meat tonight. I'll leave your bike near the bakery"

The said Vante looked surprised and touched by the mention of his mother, so he pushed the bike to them happily while saying his thank you towards them. Haewon smiled seeing how happy he is, skipping away from them with the empty mail bag. He must have done his work or he won't lend his bike for them even if Jungkook stuffed money at every pocket. Jungkook pulled her closer to him and  he ride on it before making Haewon comfortable at the front seat.